“Great meal. Wonderful service.”
Review of La Rocca

La Rocca
Ranked #13 of 81 Restaurants in North Port
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Italian Restaurant and Pizza, European,International cuisine, established more than 10 years ago and Chef experience worldwide more than 27 years. Appetizers, Chicken, Veal , Eggplant, Pasta ( including gluten free), homemade signature desserts ,coffee , cappuccinos , espresso , Homemade bread ,Lasagna , white table cloth dining in the Beautiful North Port.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My wife and I joined our friends, Jack and Barbara and another couple, for a wonderful meal. The atmosphere is casual and friendly and the food is outstanding. They started us out with a delicious bruschetta on homemade bread and the evening got better and better. Our hostess, Nicole, was wonderful and service was superior. We had salads and soups, all delicious, followed by an outstanding meal. I had Zuppa de Pesce and the spices and sauce were the best I think I've ever had. My wife had Salmon which she said was great. Others had manicotti, spaghetti and meatballs, and a dish with rigatoni in a cream sauce with pieces of chicken. Every one of us loved our meals accompanied by carafes of chianti which was fruity and made a perfect match for the meal. We are going back tomorrow night and I'm going to have to order the same meal. It was just that good!

LAROCCA L, Owner at La Rocca, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you so much for your review, great people like you always deserves the best from me!...-:) , Always a pleasure to cook for you !

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The restaurant is clean with plenty of parking. The Chef does an excellent job and the food is cooked perfectly! The service is always excellent. The food is prepared to order and well worth waiting a few extra minutes to enjoy. There is a large menu to select from and offers a variety of entrees. I definitely will return!

LAROCCA L, Owner at La Rocca, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Always a pleasure to cook for customers like you that understand food ! Thank you for your recent visit and review!. All the Best !

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying our dinner was fabulous. I had their penne La Rocca and my husband had shrimp scampi. Both were excellent! The bread was to die for. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is because of the wait. It took quite a while to place our drink order and we had to ask for bread after being there about 45 minutes and we were there over an hour before our dinner arrived. The owner came over when we were finished, sat down at our table and apologized. She said it was their busiest day of the year because of all the snow birds leaving. Her effort to apologize went a long way! We were not in a hurry, so all in all a good experience!

LAROCCA L, Owner at La Rocca, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you for your patience, and always a pleasure to cook for you, sometimes we short staff of unexpected volume of business comes our way and causes this unfortunate issues.
I`m glad my wife stopped at your table .... Thank you for your review ! All the Best !

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Food is wonderful and the service is great. Food is cooked to your specifications.
Great restaurant.

LAROCCA L, Owner at La Rocca, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you and i`m always happy to cook for people like you that appreciate food !
Hope to see you soon ....All the Best......... -:)

Reviewed 18 March 2018

We made sure to return to La Rocca two years after our first visit while vacationing in the area. We brought several additional family members with us and they all enjoyed their meals and the great friendly service. We will definitely return the next time we are in the area.

LAROCCA L, Owner at La Rocca, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you so much for your review and for being such loyal customer !
Always a pleasure cooking for you !,,, Hope seeing you soon ! All the Best ......... -:)