F.G. Car Service - Day Tour
Open today: 5:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from F.G. Car Service - Day Tour tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience F.G. Car Service - Day Tour
from US$ 160.00
More Info
All reviews port of miami fort lauderdale car seat cruise ship his team fll airport via email next morning within minutes pick ups miami area short notice phone call these guys highly recommend this company francisco fg
Reviewed 30 July 2018

I have traveled many times and used car services to get me from point A to B, and this company by far was the best. Francisco was extremely helpful, kind and attenuative to our needs. We were a group of 19 staying at a house in Fort Lauderdale prior to our cruise. The driver picked us up exactly at the time we requested, professionally cared for our luggage and got us to the port. At the end of our cruise we called and said we were there and should be getting off within the hour, when we walked out the driver was waiting with a smile ready to take us to the airport. Once again handling our luggage with care, he asked us how are trip was and was very engaging, both trips the vehicles were clean and very comfortable. I would recommend this transportation service to all. It was a great experience all the way around.

2  Thank Tina Z
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Pleasantly surprised by the great service for my group. We also had a 7pm return flight so we were able to add a custom tour to Little Havana, Bayside Marketplace and South Beach. Great experience, great communication, great bus driver and bus.

1  Thank Anita R
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

In June of this year we took a Cruise out of Miami and we used this shuttle service for our transportation to and from the cruise ship. Fransico also provided us transportation to the mall on our return trip home from the port so that we wouldn't have to wait so long and the airport. We had a group of 35 people. I was very pleased with the the service as well as the price. We look forward to using their service again in the future.

1  Thank cmdplunkett
Reviewed 23 July 2018

I contracted their services for transporting 16 people to my house in Miami to the Port of Miami and then to pick us up, half going to MIA Airport and the other half to my house. They were punctual both day, the cost were about right, and the drivers were very helpful.
I will recommend them and will hire them again, no doubts about it.

1  Thank TERESITA O
Reviewed 22 July 2018

ponctuality and good car condition, but a little bit expensive, $140 for a round trip Miami airport to Miami beach.

1  Thank NicolaeS