F.G. Car Service - Day Tour
Open today: 5:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from F.G. Car Service - Day Tour tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience F.G. Car Service - Day Tour
from US$ 160.00
More Info
All reviews port of miami fort lauderdale car seat cruise ship his team fll airport via email next morning within minutes pick ups miami area short notice phone call these guys highly recommend this company francisco fg
Reviewed 23 July 2018

I contracted their services for transporting 16 people to my house in Miami to the Port of Miami and then to pick us up, half going to MIA Airport and the other half to my house. They were punctual both day, the cost were about right, and the drivers were very helpful.
I will recommend them and will hire them again, no doubts about it.

1  Thank TERESITA O
Reviewed 22 July 2018

ponctuality and good car condition, but a little bit expensive, $140 for a round trip Miami airport to Miami beach.

1  Thank NicolaeS
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Used this company for our group of ten from Ft. Lauderdale to the Port of Miami. Professional and easy service to use. Would recommend to anyone.

1  Thank Wynter M
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We booked FG Car Services last minute as we were trying to decide if we were going to drag along our kids car seats on our cruise vacation. I spoke with Francisco on the phone to arrange a transfer from airport to hotel, hotel to port and port back to airport. He mentioned they have free car seats which worked out well so we didn’t need to drag ours along. Being a bit sceptical of any type of booking when travelling with my kids I phoned Francisco again the day we were flying down to confirm as I didn’t want to be stranded. He picked up the phone after a couple rings and reassured me that our ride is arranged. When we arrived at the airport our driver picked us up within 5 minutes of us being outside. The next morning I had a text letting me know who our driver to the port was and their contact information, they too were on time and pleasant. When we returned from our cruise Francisco called me to see if we could meet the driver 15 minutes earlier than scheduled which we didn’t have an issue with, but we got held up leaving the ship and we were close to 30 minutes late. The driver was still waiting patiently for us with car seats in place. I would highly recommend this service for those travelling with kids.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Francisco was a pleasure to deal with..The drivers were all excellent and courteous.. The contact by phone regarding pickups and details were all prompt and made travel less stressful. Highly endorse fgcarservices for all you needs.

1  Thank pard76