“Really good food,excellent service.”
Review of Sea Grill

Sea Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Sea Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Greek, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 163rd Street & NE 35th Street
Description: Please join us and let us spoil you, here at Sea Grill!!! Boat access is also available.
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Just shopping in the area my husband and I saw this restaurant ,immediately we checked it's reviews out on Tripadvisor.Reviews were good so we decided to give it a whirl.
We didn't have a reservation but it was ok.
When inside we discovered a beautiful dining room with a fabulous bar.
Our waiter Gio came immediately and took our order.
We decided to try a few appetizers at once ( eating tapos style)
We chose the fried zucchini,the grilled mushrooms,the tzatzini,a Greek salad,a arugula salad and the shirt ribs.
Everything was really tasty ,although we ordered too much and ended up taking some home with us.
Gio was a fantastic waiter and we will probably ask to be seated in his section on our next visit.
We're DEFINETLY going back
Highly recommend.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We visited a few nights ago with friends. What a lovely find in the crazy Miami scene. The food was simple but very good. Not a lot of complicated or crazy preparations, but the fresh fish spoke for itself. Snapper, branzino, tuna. . .it was all fresh and fabulous. Very flavorful. Gorgeous scenes of Greece on the big screens on the wall to compliment the Greek influence represented in the food. The important question for me is, “Would I go back or would I do something different?” This one is definitely worth a return trip.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Very good service and exceptional seafood. The sea bass and branzino were great and the salad was excellent. Definitely worth another visit.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

We opted to eat outside, which was quite nice in the cooler winter months. I’m sure in summer you would want to eat indoors. The decor inside was quite elegant and it would be quite nice for a business dinner or date.

The restaurant is known for seafood but we opted to try some more traditional Greek dishes. We know nothing about Greek cuisine so we deferred to our server. He was super helpful and knew the menu and wine list well.

I’m glad we opted for Greek. Although I saw several beautiful seafood dishes being delivered to other tables, our dinner was interesting and delicious. Would definitely go back...and maybe next time I will try the seafood ;-)

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

I can’t understand why these people have reviewed this place so high. This is the worst Greek food I have ever eaten. The Keftedes were more like a hamburger patty that was uncooked. The Taramosalata was an Insult to all Greeks. These people don’t have a clue of cooking Greek food.
Beyond horrible.