“You Simply Must Have!”
Review of Kings County Pizza - CLOSED

Kings County Pizza
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 14
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Takeout
Aventura, Florida
“You Simply Must Have!”
Reviewed 16 November 2010

Kings County Pizza is a new pizzeria that I happened to stumble upon last week and I'm so glad I did bc it has to be the best pizza I have ever had. The place is in a little shopping center tucked between a bright yellow building and a bright pink building on West Dixie Highway in Aventura. I had a regular slice and sicilian slice and my husband had a chicken parm hero. We took a tiramasu and a flan to go. All were outstanding and far beyond our expectations. You simply must try this place! It is the best!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow