“Subresgrill ”

Subres Grill
Ranked #17 of 126 Restaurants in North Miami
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

If you want Great home made food! Amazing atmosphere, come to Subres grill in north Miami . The food is made to order and you can feel the love that is put in the it. Great middle eastern food with a twist. The platter with assorted salads is a great start the falafel is one of the best! The sandwiches are great .

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I agree with every five star review on this restaurant. This sets the bar for kosher restaurants.
Got the sample platter of salads
Yemenite soup
Steak fajita
Cigars
Fried
And limonana
Im writing this review as I'm eating and every bite is heavenly.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 20 January 2017

We had lunch with a party of 6. We had falafel, humus, chicken sandwiches and salads. The food was delicious. There was only one server so the service was a little slow, but friendly and good.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

If you are in the Miami area, this is a must stop!
I was introduced to this small and delicious Resturant by my cousin Esther.
And I am glad she did because this place is delicious!
This small place is run by a husband and wife team. The wife is a great cook too!
She prepares the freshest food in town, and kosher too!
She offers a wide array of all types of sandwiches and entrees.
You can't go wrong with anything on the menu.
I have to admit that it may take a little long to get your food but it is well worth the wait.
It was so good we all went back again before we left Miami!
I hope you all enjoy!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 18 November 2016

You might miss this place if you didn't know exactly where it was -- if you did miss it, you'd miss some delicious food!

We had dinner here a while ago, and the food had both of us wondering how we had missed this place for so long. Everything we had was delicious, and you could somehow "taste" how fresh it was!

The decor is modest, and it's not a hip restaurant with blaring loud music. But if you're after good food, I'd certainly recommend it.

Date of visit: October 2016