“Best French Restaurant We've ever been to.”
Review of Petit Rouge

Petit Rouge
Reserve with OpenTable
Petit Rouge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 122 Restaurants in North Miami
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 50
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 20 May 2018

We made reservations thru opentable and upon being sat felt like the waiter thought this may be out of our price range. Once we started ordering he quickly became friendly and even joked with us. The food here is by far the best French food I've ever had, and we loved it so much that we came back two days later and the same waiter welcomed us back in open arms. The French onion soup and ceaser salads were so much more than expected. We actually craved this for a whole day before returning. Thank you very much for a wonderful time.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

This is the smallest restaurant I have ever seen but yet the greatest food I've ever had in South Florida. We all shared the potato pancake with caviar, cold foie grois special & sweet gem salad to start. It was by far the best starter. That Foie Gras with toast was the best!!!!!!!!!!!Then we had the veal chop special. It was served medium with wild gravy- like mushroom on top & mash potatoes. Man, it was heaven for me. It was so delicious I can't even explain. The Best Veal Chop ever. My girlfriend had Skirt steak with fries. I had never seen her finish a meal at a restaurant. She really enjoyed the fries. For dessert we had profiteroles and lemon tart. The profiteroles was just a great ending to a wonderful meal. So worth every penny. This place got you when it comes to food. Excellent food good vibes great service.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

I had been going to this restaurant for years, despite the chef-owner's deplorable attitude. I was there recently when the chef-owner was NOT there. Unfortunately, the chicken I ordered was dry, burnt and loaded with rosemary so I sent it back, something I had never done before.

When I called to made a reservation a few days later, I was told by the chef-owner that I was NOT welcome there anymore. Miami has thousands of other restaurants to go where you are treated properly and with appreciation.

In summary, if you go and return anything, you will be banned from going again, so don't waste your time in the first place. It's not worth the humilation.

6  Thank Bradley1226
Reviewed 20 December 2017

Everything is always fresh, and well prepared. It's a small restaurant.Neil is a great host. Very consistent.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Petit Rouge never disappoints! The food is orchestrated by Chef Neil and is utterly fabulous. Everything on the memu is prepared to perfection along with their daily specials. Reservation are recommended.