Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 160
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
travelup.comUS$ 173
2,073 results
All reviews shuckers restaurant south beach bay view free breakfast front desk staff cruise miami balcony kristal bw
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2021

Efficient though not entirely friendly staff, but they did their job. The lobby is nice and airy and spacious. We were working so we didn't use the pool area, but it seemed to come alive at night because of the waterfront restaurant next door. Lots of folks sitting outside to catch the midsummer breeze from the bay.

Keep in mind there's live music at the restaurant which starts around dinner time, so this isn't the hotel to choose if you like peace and quiet.

The A/C worked really well and the beds were comfortable.

The hotel is WALKING distance to some fantastic restaurants on this island, so you don't need to go far at all. We were very pleased with that!

Room tip: Ask for as quiet a room as possible - you'll still get a solid view!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank TheatreAndTravelFan
Reviewed 29 July 2021

Horrible experience when I first checked in I go and view the room wasn’t satisfied with the room go back to the front desk to ask the representative to switch my rooms the representative told me that they were sold out due to the rolling loud concert so I have had to stay in the room that I was in very disappointing when I went to the room it was rust around the door tub didn’t drain properly the sliding door was stuck and the AC was not working

2  Thank kristybad
Reviewed 19 July 2021

We were extremely pleased with our stay at this hotel on our way to the lower keys in Florida. The room was very nice and spacious, and we loved having the balcony to sit out on during the evening and morning. You can't beat the value for the price paid at this hotel!

1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed 13 June 2021

I stayed at the Best Western on the bay during June. The location is amazing and there are busses you can take just right in front of the hotel. They take you to downtown or Miami Beach.
The location is perfect and with a stunning view of the bay. You can spot iguanas too. It is like 7 minutes from the beach and the staff is friendly and really helpful.
Each time I needed something they’d come right away to my room.
They have a swimming pool, gym and on site restaurant. I definitely recommend this place and I’ll be staying again when I’m in Miami

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank LindaScugugia
Reviewed 11 June 2021

I thought the room would be a little more updated but over all it was clean, had central air, had view of the bay, a balcony, fridge and microwave which seem to be luxury amenities on south beach these days. So I consider all of that a good value for the price. And you're still about 2 miles from the beach. And the pool was very nice. Good restaurants in walking distance. I'd stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2021