See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Came into this hotel off their website and it much cheaper on their site compared to hotels.com or any of them. For the price you can’t beat it. Has a heated pool, continental breakfast and ice machines in each floor. Breakfast was decent just they need peanut butter for the toast. Room are nice, sheets had no stains and the floors don’t turn your feet any colors. We were quite happy with this hotel being that normally we stay at holiday inn express. Desk people were nice when we arrived and checked in. They even let us check in a hour and a half early. Right outside the hotel you have Waffle House, Taco Bell and McDonald’s. Stay here with confidence.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank Travis L
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

The TripTo Destiny Florida was Awesome Recency Inn is an Excellent Hotel very Quiet Will Use Them On My Next Trip. Staff was very friendly.Their are alot of watery places for family its kids friendly also.Mrs. Patel keep up the good work.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sharon W
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

My Brother and I stayed this past weekend it was a nice hotel. There was no Major issues besides one but it was fixed in no time. Breakfast is just what you expect. I well stay here again. It's in a good place to get away from all of the craziness

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I was price gouged on the room at 221.54 for 1 night but did it Bc I had a friend coming from mobile. I got up to my room(226) around 5 pm it was pretty hot in the room and muggy. I turned the ac down to 64 on high cool and we left for dinner,came back around 9:30 it was still hot. The ac was not cooling properly and this is in July in Florida..... so I came down to the desk to see if there was a maintainance man on sight. There wasn’t so I left both keys at the front desk with the clerk and drove about 30 miles to wake up a friend that had a camper now I am back at regency inn and the manager/owner has decided to give me 50 dollars back of my 221.54 dollars. I would not recommend anyone ever stay at this hotel

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank christianpittman13
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

The lady on the phone when i booked was very helpful! The hotel was very clean and quiet. It’s easy to get to Destin, but you’ll want to get a sun pass for the toll road. The outside pool is small but kids enjoyed cooling off in it. The breakfast isn’t great but you are right next to Waffle House if you want to go somewhere else! We enjoyed our time there and will consider it again if we travel to Destin!

1  Thank tclark143