“Yum!Yum!”

Tisanos Garlic Grill
Ranked #21 of 96 Restaurants in Niceville
Reviewed 28 May 2017

I FINALLY got to Tisano's after a year of them being open-- And I WILL be back!!! The atmosphere is comfortable, well thought out, and not overly-done...the service was genuine, efficient, and friendly--our server was very patient and knowlegeable...And the food, oh my!!! The menu is varied, but not too much that it's overwhelming...The stuffed mushrooms as an appetizer were the BEST I've ever had, and I've had some stuffed shrooms in my time!!! The variety of pizzas offered is impressive, the best I've ever seen--once you eat one of Tisano's, you'll probably never go back to a chain pizza place again. I got the seafood pizza, which was soo good, only a little rich...the presentation was exceptional, but understand the mussels (still in their shell) and shrimp are placed on TOP of the pizza. For a thin crust, the pizza as not overloaded by the ingredients, which is rare. And if you love cheese, you will not be disappointed!!! (FYI--My friend got the beer-battered fish, and was not impressed--said it was bland). Another rockin' restaurant in Niceville!!!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

This restaurant has become a local favorite. We go there at least once a week, on the weekends. The service is good and the bar always has friendly locals who all seem to know each other. We go in the late afternoon for pizza and drinks. Have not been disappointed yet with any of the food. They offer 10 or 14 inch pizzas and we have leftovers frequently.. even with the 10 inch. I normally create my own veggie pizza and my husband has the meat based pizza. We have also had the calamari there for an appetizer and it was good too. Be sure to check out the black board in the bar area for the daily specials..

Reviewed 9 April 2017

We stopped here in between the lunch and dinner crowd on a Friday. Our waitress was very friendly and answered all of our questions. We ordered the Mozz sticks with marinara sauce for our app. They were decent, not your normal round frozen sticks. The sauce is served cold, but we ate all of them. Then our Anti pasta salad arrived. This is a meal in itself! Not what we are use to. Hubby ate the meat, it had Roast Beef on it along with ham and pepperoni. I ate the veggies. It was just okay. We both ordered a 10" pizza. Mine just pepperoni, his with pepperoni, salami and garlic. The pizza was GREAT! Just enough sauce and toppings. We were not able to finish since we had made pigs out ourselves with the app and the salad. We told our waitress that we were camping nearby. She wrapped our pizza in foil so we could reheat at the campsite. Well , we bought it home. Reheating tonight for dinner. If you are in a hurry, go to a fast food joint. If not, take some time and enjoy!

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Good food in a leisure setting. Family recipes excellently prepared. Salads are crisp and fresh. The crab stuffed mushrooms were excellent. For the main course I enjoyed the lasagna and my serving was more than I can eat. Every bite a taste treat.

The major drawback is the length of time from ordering until food is served. It was 30 minutes until our appetizer was served and another 25 until our entrees made it to the table. The servers were excellent, just held hostage by the slow output of the kitchen.

If your patient, the food is worth the wait. If your short of time . . . this probably isn't the place to stop.

1  Thank SHUEYW
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

We've only been once but will go back again. Friendly service. Good size entrée portion though the salad was small for a side to the entrée and the veg on the salad was inconsistent. Atmosphere was nice and relaxed but my husband, 6'2" found the chairs "short" and a bit uncomfortable. They have some outside seating. We will be going back to try a different menu item.