All reviews every summer many years across the street units pool upgrades condo balcony beach exchange garlic couch comfort
Reviewed 24 September 2018

A fine resort if your expectations aren't very high but it does have a pool beach access off property laundry is across the street but it does cost to use no beach access but it does have great views if your on the top floor

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 12 September 2018

I would sell all of my worldly possessions to live out my life there. We had a corner unit and it was PERFECT! It was right on the beach where we could enjoy the cool ocean breeze and peaceful sound of the waves. The unit was small but had all the necessary comforts. The staff were very helpful and pleasant. I already booked a week for next year and cannot wait to return!

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Party at the pool until 4am.. Started about 11pm,, I phoned desk at 1:30am.. still continued also dog barking the whole time..My unit was right by the pool so it woke my grandkids 16 months and 2 months old.. Sand under every couch cushion.. no correct vacuum for me to clean it.. I had to use the broom to sweep off .. Also mop in the closet was the old time used to wax floors.. A real mop would have been very helpful. Best part of this resort is no stairs for us to have to climb with the kids..

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Have stayed here several times and love it! It is a small resort, right on the beach and it is like having your own apartment with all the comforts of home. It is clean,quiet, and a great location, near everything. It is the only place I stay at in New Smyrna Beach

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

A nice laid back place to relax and enjoy. The setting is perfect for a visit to the beach. Nice for a family to stay and get away from the normal routine of everyday life and work. Not alot going on in New Smyrna beach.

Date of stay: July 2018