“Serenity and Perpetuity”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Welcome to Unit 517!
This is why YOU want to stay with us!
A view as far as the eye can see as well as a great view of the pool from the balcony.
Lifegard stand in front of our building.
Even a great view from the pool!
Gated entrance to the complex.
Tennis Courts
Shuffle Board
Beautiful, well kept complex.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Vince K
“Serenity and Perpetuity”
Reviewed 7 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

This is my favorite place in the entire world. I love NSB, but staying at this condo is an awesome experience for those who want to be in the peaceful realm of the ocean's waves and sun's rays.

I've stayed with friends and family at this exact unit for a week or two around Christmas for the last several years, and sometimes a week or two during the summertime. I come back here not just because of the beach and the unit, but also
because the owners are great to work with.

This condo is a 2 bed / 2 bath with two King beds that is always impeccably clean and organized with a light and airy feel. The unit has been thoughtfully decorated incorporating your expected and classic beach-type textures like wicker and rattan furniture, decorative coral and shells, and earth tone colors, all with a modern touch. My personal favorite is the wainscot and grasscloth wall in the main hallway that's brought together by a high plate rail featuring interesting beach knick knacks. I always try to see what's new since the last time I was there.

While sitting on the balcony in the bar-height chairs, you can easily see over the railing leaving you with a 180 degree view of the ocean, for as far as the eye can see. On a clear night, the stars fill the sky - sometimes there are sea turtles. Seeing both made me thankful that the property and its neighbors go through such great lengths to reduce nighttime light pollution on the beach.

I loved leaving the french doors and windows in the master bedroom and breezeway open at night to be able to hear the ocean ebb and flow. The master bedroom also has one of the most comfy king-sized beds I've ever found. Be careful, those are real down-feather pillows! A super comfy bed + the sounds of the ocean is the best night's sleep I've ever had, and throughout most of the year I find myself longing to be back there.

Awesome gets even better though when it comes to watching the sunrise on the balcony while having my coffee and breakfast. The sky moves through a beautiful ballet of blues, purples, oranges, and yellows when the sun begins its crest over the ocean. Every morning.

I also love the doors and windows on the ocean side of the unit - they run floor to ceiling and wall to wall to maximize your view of the beach.

The unit is totally furnished with everything we could possibly have needed, including a dishwasher, wifi, cable, and even board games and beach toys. We didn't watch much TV while there but it's nice to have it when you want it.

There's also an interesting history lesson to be learned about the property that this condo is on and the building that is now the club's community center and main offices - it's known as the "mafia house" and it was the first building on that stretch of beach for miles. One could say that this property is where it all began for that side of NSB.

Avoid the crowds and discover the hidden gem that is southern part of NSB - if you're looking to party and get wild, please go to Daytona or Cocoa. If you're looking to relax on a private beach 20' from your balcony and don't want to get lost in a crowd, then this is your place.

Just show up and relax.

Management Response
7 Jan 2016
Thank you VInce, for such a lovely review. I'm so glad you enjoy staying with us, we love having you there. We look forward to seeing you this summer! Happy New Year!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing