Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Vio.com
Agoda.com
Etrip
All reviews living kitchen area enjoyed our stay across the street bedroom ocean beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 December 2019

This small motel has been recently redecorated and is clean, neat, and comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful and the location is close to the beach and town amenities. Easy in and out and reasonable price. A nice place at a good value.

Room tip: Talk with Casey, the resident manager. She is very helpful.
Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 5 October 2019

Recent ownership and management change without skipping a beat. Still, local family owned and well managed motel style property with large comfortable multi room suites equipped for overnight or extended stays. Excellent location just across A1A from the beautiful New Smyrna Beach. I have stayed there many times in past 10 years and highly recommend this property.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 September 2018

I stayed at this motel for three weeks while taking a course in the area. I had to find other lodging in a hurry due to the poor quality of another place I'd reserved and Valdora Court had accommodations for me just when I needed to be rescued. Price was important to me for a three-week stay, and they were just what I needed. They have a very nice pool that is well maintained. The owners live on site and are quite friendly. Whatever I needed, the were happy to provide. Relaxed atmosphere. If you stay near the road, there is a bit of road noise. Air conditioning worked very well. Comfortable bed. I stayed in a small suite with kitchenette. Great shower with strong stream. Small but full refrigerator. Gas stove which lights easily. Not much storage for food for a long stay, but plenty of dishes and pans. Not much silverware, however. Towels could be softer and upgraded. Iron, ironing board provided but did not use. Small microwave provided, which worked well.

I had a problem with small ants in the bathroom, but management provided me with some ant traps and it completely eliminated the problem. I did have a few small geckos that made their way into the room being on the ground floor.

Room tip: Rooms farther from the highway will be quieter. Some rooms newer than others.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Jean W
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

I arrived in New Smyrna Beach on Mothers Day weekend without a reservation. I was traveling alone and just wanted a place for the night. This old time motor court had a vacancy. The owner showed me the room prior to booking. The exterior and interior building was freshly renovated and maintained. The furniture needs updating and then I would say they are a five star mom and pop motel. The bed and loveseat were both old and worn out. The bedspread was beyond its years. Towels were old and too nasty to use. The sheets appeared clean so I laid on bed with my clothes still on. It was OK for my purpose which was to spend my time exploring the area. If the owners could update the furniture and linens, it would be a great place. The pool looked nice but thunder storm prevented my using it. They almost have a five star mom and pop motor court with a few upgrades. Enjoyed a shrimp basket for lunch at JBs Fish Camp on the dock down the road and evening walk on the boardwalk and up the main street with dinner at Clanceys Cantina. Two tacos were great. The lack of acceptable towels in motel prevented my morning shower. I was ruffing it for the night.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2017

We were put into a very small room with extra small washroom and bedroom. We were only there one night, luckily. Pool was nice, weather was good and walking was fine. We overpaid for this place but had no choice as the hotels were $200.00+ for a night.

Date of stay: May 2017