“Fabulous Spa & Experience”

The Spa at Riverview
Reviewed 21 February 2015

I stopped in last year to take a look at thought, WOW, this is really nice, but didn't have time to make an appointment. I made an appointment for a pedicure this year and WOW, it was the best environment and best pedi I've ever had! I've done some traveling around the world and I have to say, this is one terrific place! The staff are second to none (I think most have worked there for over 10 years), and the environment is done tastefully and you just don't want to leave. Thanks Mandy for a best pedi I've ever had! Becky was two chairs down and I'd go to either of them next time. The only thing that would be nice are some weekly specials or something for locals (or returning guests/visitors). I'd definitely book more appointments if there was a bit more incentive. Thanks again!

2  Thank KellBellHocking
in 3 reviews
"technician"
"lounged"

Reviewed 14 February 2015

After walking around town all morning we headed out to the Spa at Riverview for an afternoon appointment. We had been told to bring our swimsuits and were able to enjoy an hour in their pools before our appointments along with a complimentary glass of wine. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the massages were fantastic. Very enjoyable.

1  Thank jeffrey m
Reviewed 3 December 2014

Took our party of five ladies for massages and a day of relaxation. Everything was perfect. Love it there.

Reviewed 8 September 2014

The Spa at Riverview is a beautiful, relaxing oasis. It has 2 delightful pools for guests to enjoy before or after their spa services. Friendly staff and full menu of spa services.

2  Thank Suzanne B
See more reviews
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We had a 50-minute couples massage to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. Just as I thought it couldn't get any better, it did. Lots of natural oils and hot stone therapy used. At one point I had hot stones between each toe with a warm wet towel wrapped around my feet to keep the stones in place! Enjoyed it immensely. The massage was followed by a complimentary glass of champagne next to one of their two "tropical pools". The pools were hot tub temperatures. One had a waterfall. Loved it!!!

2  Thank mlh824