“A Peaceful Serene Oasis”

The Spa at Riverview
Reviewed 17 May 2014

What a gem of a find located at the foot of the north causeway bridge! It truly is a peaceful and serene oasis away from all the loud beach hubbub on Flagler Avenue. For my treatment, I selected the 50 minute massage. Upon arrival, I was shown to the changing room. Waiting for my turn, I was offered cold water and iced tea along with tea cookies and fruit mix. The massage was very soothing. I was totally whisked away from all of life's stresses. Staff was kind, courteous and accommodating to all my questions - never before having had a massage. Facilities were clean, luxurious and relaxing. After my treatment, I was invited to stay and enjoy the mineral pools. A complimentary poolside glass of wine was delightful along with the shrimp cocktail lunch delivered from the Spanish Grill. A MUST GO place for every lady when staying in New Smyrna Beach!

1  Thank TotallyTerri
in 3 reviews
"technician"
"lounged"

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Came with my mom and sister for their birthdays. The service and treatments could not have been better! We each had massage, facial and pedicure. My mom is a novice spa goer and is a convert after this visit! Had lunch and glass of wine with treatments which were excellent! Debe was an awesome massage therapist- would definitely recommend!
This is a great idea for a girls afternoon or special treat! A++

3  Thank Jamie W
Reviewed 2 January 2014

The spa had been my favorite until the last year when newer employees have taken over. My appointment was rescheduled when I arrived as an employee Renee wanted my time slot and pushed her way in because she wanted to be ready for "drinking with the girls" she is just a part time older woman. Unacceptable!

10  Thank prettyclair
William H, Manager at The Spa at Riverview, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

First let me say that I am so sorry that you felt this happened. We never bump a client for an employee, the client always comes first. I would love to talk with you so that I can find out what happened on December 9th. Please give me a call at the spa and ask for Christine. Looking forward to talking to you.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

This spa is perfect - lovely setting, outdoor area is fabulous with its two pools and waterfall, lush landscaping. Enjoy food from the adjoining restaurant too! Treatments are affordable. Everyone is friendly and relaxed.

4  Thank Reva H