“Ok cheesebread, er, I guess Pizza”
Review of Panheads Pizzeria

Panheads Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Locals favorite pizza + pasta kitchen. Small family owned and operated where everything is made in house from scratch - dressings, sauce, dough, cheeseblend, pasta, smoked meats, sausage etc. We prep everything fresh daily and we execute the same consistent product every time. We have a very happy friendly staff that works as a team to give the best service we can for every customer.
Reviewed 29 May 2021

We bought a personal cheese pizza and a large with several toppings. I think maybe they apply the pizza sauce with an aerosol can. There was probably one drop of sauce on each pizza. It was like eating cheesebread. Crust was decent and cheese was good and not greasy. No big bubbles on the crust.

We'll probably give it one more try. I hope they figure out how to sauce a pizza.

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank WyattChirp
Write a reviewReviews (701)

Reviewed 3 May 2021

Whoa! this place is seriously good. Started off with a $2 yuengling for happy hour..doesnt get much better than that! the server recommended the jalapeno poppers to start and those were amazing, not fried like most places do it. The pizza definitly took some time as noted on all the boards so we were prepared to wait, definitly worth it, the firlting with disaster and margarita pizza yum! My friend got homemade pasta with the bolognese sauce and she loved it. Can't wait to come back. Awesome service too!

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank U1205JKsarahs
Reviewed 13 April 2021

Several years ago when PH first opened, my wife and I thought their pizza was the best. While vacationing in NSB this week, we couldn’t wait to go back. Needless to say, the pizza was really bad. Aesthetically, the pizza just didn’t look good and it was extremely greasy. We ate a few pieces as we were very hungry and threw the rest in the trash. Sorry.

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank 807maryannh
Reviewed 27 March 2021 via mobile

Best pizza I have ever had! Fantastic service. Wonderful atmosphere. I've never been to New Smyrna Beach before and this pizza shop alone will ensure that I'll be back in the future.

Date of visit: March 2021
2  Thank freeman1mike
Reviewed 16 March 2021

I treat my bible study friends with a half baked pizza on Wednesdays. Every single time their comments are best crust they ever tasted. Try taking home half baked, it's easy and your family will love it. Love panheads.

Date of visit: March 2021