Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2022

After the second day there I noticed bites all over my body after driving straight from MI to FL.. we did not stop anywhere else. We went to the doctors and they confirmed it was bed bug bites. My fiancé and two children alerted management (Karen) and she switched us rooms to a different building. Karen then offered to wash, dry and fold all of our clothes and put them back in our new room. She told us the exterminator couldn’t come til the following day, and came back 25 minutes later and said they came (at 7:40pm) and didn’t find any sight of bed bugs. We asked for a copy of the report, in which she didn’t have. We had a feeling she was lying since 30 mins before, she said they couldn’t come until the next day. When we got back from dinner that night we had piles of soaking wet clothes scattered throughout our living room. (Heat is the only way to kill bedbugs). When we were walking back towards the office to buy quarters, I found two pairs of my underwear in the parking lot. I have called Karen 17 times for a copy of the report, called Turner exterminator 8 times for a copy of the report and Turner exterminator said they can not release the report without her permission. We wanted to know if we had bed bugs before we got home so we didn’t take them home with us. After continuously calling her, we have yet to receive a report in which she said she would email to us. It has now been 3 months. We didn’t get compensated for anything. This place is a nightmare. Avoid this dump at all costs. The workers chain smoke at all entrances, 1 out of 2 of the pools were heated, and the whole resort is disgusting and dirty. Worst vacation ever.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 11diannek
Reviewed 4 May 2022

Fantastic location. Right on the beach, only a few block walk for business district with restaurants and bars. Room was clean and had a balcony with a view. Staff was nice, and helpful. Several people fishing on the beach, saw several caught.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 4 July 2021

The picture on RCI shows a building on the beach with balconies. When I choose a beach location, I always request a unit on the beach, with a balcony, so I can hear the waves crashing on the beach. Our unit was across the street with no view of the beach and no balcony. In addition, we had to walk across the street.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 18 August 2020

I traded my unit for a week here and was placed in a unit across the street from the beach. This is not clear when you book your unit. We ended up staying in a place called Fan Palm. So misleading and quite honestly is fraudulent advertising. The floors were filthy, the bed mattresses super hard and uncomfortable. The furniture was hard as well and not comfortable to sit in. We ended up checking out 4 days early. So disappointed!!!!!

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 29 December 2019

Right on the beach with plenty of parking. Very well maintained and a bit bigger than most in this area. Large balcony with plenty of seating with great view. Layout of condo friendly for the whole family, and good wifi and tv for those that want to stay connected.

Date of stay: December 2019