Lowest prices for your stay
$333
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$333
Algotels
$314
SpringHill Suites$333
Hotels.com$333
ZenHotels.com$345
All reviews garbage cans huge closet parking garage flagler avenue evening entertainment breakfast crew oatmeal fire pit restaurants bars every staff member breakfast area rooms are large per night perfect location ocean front the hotel is clean love this place
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2021 via mobile

Beautiful place! Perfect location! Very clean and well maintained.

The hotel is an oceanfront property and is beside a main Street ( Flagler) which has restaurants and shops.
The staff is great people!! Specially Shay from the front desk. He is very kind and helpful. He is one of the most kind persona working in Front Desk of different hotels I have been. Also very nice are Diana and Sandra.

The hotel has entertainment in a vary of hours. In the morning there is a lovely lady; Patty, playing the piano while we take breakfast.

Even though I couldn’t stay Friday night I read in the program of the lobby that they have live music.

The rooms are so nice, modern and clean.
We really enjoyed our stay.

About the cleanliness…. it is superb in that hotel. We felt really safe while we were traveling on pandemic and everything feels that is disinfected and with the items needed to keep clean like alcohol or gel dispensers.

I really want to congratulate the ones in charge they are doing a great job and all employees that do their best to make guests feel good.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Amy Childs, Sales at SpringHill Suites by Marriott New Smyrna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2021

Thank you for the stellar review! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

Stayed here many times and it was fine. There were so many issues with our room this time it was ridiculous and made me think twice about choosing for next NSB beach get away.
-room had terrible smell which was reported and they said they would deodorize it…. They did not.
-the a/c did not work properly (not cool properly) and was so loud cutting off and on all night couldn’t sleep. Said they would send maintenance…. they didn’t.
-room had a few towels and did not seem housekeeping properly cleaned and restocked room, asked for more towels, never got them.
Just not even close to what I would expect for over $32O/night or a Marriott.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank karenkelly_7
Amy Childs, Sales at SpringHill Suites by Marriott New Smyrna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations. Your feedback has been shared with our management team.

Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

On January 1, 2021 my boyfriend of 7 years proposed and we were engaged. Having made it into our 40’s we were clear we wanted a beach wedding on August 8, 2021. This led us to SpringHill Suites NSB, 512 Flagler AVE, New Smyrna Beach. We met the Sales/Event Coordinator at that time (Laura) she was delightful and extremely skilled. On January 14th I received an email from her with all the details of our event. The communication was excellent. And my hubby-to-be and I were confident we had made a good choice in an all-inclusive location. We would have all our guests stay at hotel and pay for the bulk of the rooms ourselves and make it into a reunion weekend. Additionally we decided to rent the Atlantic Banquet room for our wedding reception. Laura worked very closely with us in finding vendor’s for our big day. The hotel had a preferred list of wedding coordinators, caterers, florists, and DJ’s. We were thrilled at the ease of selection. Then in February Laura resigned to pursue a different career and we were happy for her yet puzzled as to who we would be working with from hotel. I received a very sterile phone call from a man named Jamie who to be honest freaked me out. He didn’t identify who he was right away he just asked me a bunch of questions and then said Amy would be contacting me from the hotel. This is the moment I SHOULDN'T HAVE IGNORED. In the pit of my stomach I felt like we should pull out and find another location. But in truth we were awe-struck by the location. So I ignored the first red flag and proceeded to plan to have it here anyway. Amy from hotel then called and asked me all the same questions Jamie did and then told me Amber would be contacting me. Amber never contacted me. During the next few months I visited the hotel 6 times. Four of these times I spoke with various front desk people to make sure the 12 rooms we prepaid for had the names of the guests that would be using them. We also wanted to see the space again and to see what the rooms looked like. Emma assisted me with room assignments and gave me her contact info. Then she also resigned. Finally I went back in person again to meet Amber to make sure she was aware of our plan and who our vendors were. She assured me she was going to further assist us. From now through our wedding weekend our wedding was a success and it had NOTHING to do with the management or sales department at this hotel.
The only ones that helped us were the actual people that are seen working at the hotel ( never seen Jamie, Amy and Amber seems to hide in an office somewhere in hotel).
I wrote an email in response to confusion about my brother and his family desiring to stay additional days. And that was on August 5th. I asked Jamie, Amy and Amber to please assist in making our wedding weekend harmonious. It wasn’t harmonious. This hotel has severe issues including: 1) there is no garbage removal or towels service for the rooms on weekends; 2) many of the rooms smell musty and then are over deodorized to cover this up/my brothers first room had mold in it; 3) There are ticks in the swimming pool; 4) our room had ants, a loud HVAC unit and smelled damp 5) the sofas in the lobby are badly stained; 6) one of our guests refrigerator was broken and she was told their were no replacements. Later she found a maintenance person who told her they had plenty of replacements and he got her one immediately. 7) the carpeting in several of the rooms and through the the hotel doesn’t look like it has ever been cleaned; 8) the morning of the day of my wedding the banquet room had dirty wine glasses and tables from evening before. The carpets were soiled and counter surfaces were dirty. I had to go find people to clean it and remove all the equipment and wrong table sizes. My Sales/Event Manager (Amber) was no where to be found and did not show herself at all that day. Only time I heard from her was in an email with my final bar bill. To conclude if you would like to get married and actually enjoy the day… STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS LOCATION! They have too many issues in management and lack of staff.
The staff that does exist and work here are exhausted and stress because they are expected to the the work of many. The managers and sales staff are worthless and are never actually sceen. The overall energy at the hotel is extremely poor. We got married successfully because of me and my team of vender. And I wish I could do it all over again SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Amy Childs, Sales at SpringHill Suites by Marriott New Smyrna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2021

Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

Great hotel right on New Smyrna Beach and at the beach entrance at Flagler Ave!!
We got up each morning and enjoyed their free breakfast out by the pool then drove our car down on to the beach and parked by the pool!!
We spent 5 days going from the beach to the pool all day long!!
Flagler Ave is loaded with Restaurants Bars and cool surf shops!!
You can also drive along the beach and park and walk up and dine at a beach front
Restaurant!!
The hotel is clean and well staffed with friendly employees!
We stayed there 3 times in the last 2 years and will be back again soon!!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Amy Childs, Sales at SpringHill Suites by Marriott New Smyrna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2021

Thank you for the Beautiful review! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2021

This hotel is right on New Smyrna Beach and was the perfect location for our sisters weekend. The hotel facilities were very beautiful and very clean. It was walking distance to lots of shops and restaurants and we were able to walk to everything easily. The breakfast buffet included good hot and cold food choices and there's a bar in the lobby that's convenient and makes good cold drinks to enjoy on the patio or poolside. The pool and outdoor seating facing the beach were a great place to enjoy a cold beverage and get caught up.

Date of stay: July 2021
Amy Childs, Sales at SpringHill Suites by Marriott New Smyrna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2021

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again soon.