“Can't miss this place”

Caposey's Whole Works Restaurant
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Caposey's is a Family owned, home cooked, like mom use to make experience featuring fresh daily soups along with buttermilk pancakes and grits. Different specials are made daily. So come in for some comfortable and friendly service with a smile.A cozy, welcoming restaurant where the locals come for the best fresh, cooked to order food in New Port Richey.Surrounded by cows of all kinds, Caposey's is a kitschy, relaxed place you'll want to make a regular stop.Famous for our buttery, creamy grits, fluffy pancakes, and made-from-scratch Hollandaise sauce--breakfast is a delight for those tired of pre-packaged, frozen food you find at c...See MoreCaposey's is on the north-bound side of US 19 on Green Key Road, just north of Main Street in New Port Richey. We're right next to Davis Plaza.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I am writing this as we sit in the restaurantbecause it is too good to not spread the word. Jenny, our waitress is fantastic. We asked if we could split the eggs Benedict. No problem, not only did she say yes but suggested to get to different styles to try. Wow, who ever heard of that in most places now a days. Everything came out hot and the coffee was great! Everyone is very nice and like the cows!! Had to stop my mom in trying to take one back to Canada. Will recommend this yo my family that lives here now.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We joined family, who eat there regularly. It was a good, reasonably priced meal. Very busy, but everyone was seated, either inside or outside.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I haven't eaten anything I haven't liked. Awesome people, awesome food! I've eaten there for breakfast and dinner. Enjoyed them both equally. Wish I could bring them back to my town!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

By far the best breakfast place around. Anytime I have family in town, I take them here! The Crab Cakes Benedict is my go to with a side of grits. The grits are beyond good! I have had people try them who don't like grits and they were hooked. This restaurant is family owned and operated. I always feel right at home and welcome. I highly recommend eating at Caposey's.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

What do I say about another Florida restaurant, esp. one I love love love!? Seems I always use terms like "delish" and wonderful and fab, and the like.

Caposey's is heavenly and scrumptious and temptacious!

Great waitrons (servers) who grew with a 500-watt smile and enough energy to power New Port Richey for a week.

Oh, and food is excellent, too.

Family owned and operated for many years, Caposey's is a fave for locals and those outta-towners in the know. The parking lot is almost always full, and there's plenty of it.

Hours are very accommodating, plenty of seating inside and out. Patio is pet friendly, and you can also smoke, although I've never seen anyone smoking or vaping. Too busy eating!

The family is sooo sweet and kind, and they make you feel at home every time.

Prices are cheap.

Food is very generous!

YUM YUM YUM!

Our fave breakfast space in Florida.

We highly recommend!