“Nutella latte- I can lick the dishes in public without needing an excuse!”

Southern Grounds & Co.
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 10
Reviewed 23 October 2017

I have been here a couple times now for breakfast and coffee and I have to say I am IN LOVE with the Nutella Latte. Who doesn't want Nutella spread all around their cup while drinking their coffee. For the first time I have an excuse to be licking the dishes in public. I have also tried their Avocado toast, which surprisingly had so much flavor and was very fresh. I also have tried their blueberry scones which were very soft, which can be very hard to do. I haven't tried to this place for lunch so I can't really rate them on that but fore breakfast and coffee this place is a win. The service is fast and the friendly. They have free wifi. You can seat inside our enjoy the sunshine in two different locations.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Wonderful friendly atmosphere, good food, and especially welcome environment following storm days. Gluten free bread!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We stopped here for lunch and it was awesome. My salad was excellent, fresh and crisp. And I enjoyed my cold brewed coffee! Everyone at my table enjoyed their food as well.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Great place to stop for coffee and breakfast food. Somewhat disorganized in ordering and the staff seems confused. The times I have been there the ice water dispenser is empty and staff does not seem focused. Has nice outdoor seating.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Good, friendly service. Nice menu, but feel free to order almost anything... they will make it for you. Had a great sausage, egg and cheese croissant. Coffee was delicious. My daughter got a choffee..... chocolate milk/coffee that she loved. Nice outdoor dining area that is kept clean. Cool comfortable indoor area if you need to get out of the heat. Cute shops all around to enjoy a walk with your coffee or take it right to the beach!