“Been a long time since...”
Review of Whataburger

Whataburger
Ranked #15 of 43 Restaurants in Neptune Beach
Reviewed 16 July 2017

We last ate at Whataburger in Phoenix, Arizona. Didn't realize they came out this far East coast.

Unlike the burger and fries we had in Arizona, reason why we didn't return there, it was actually tasty and NOT salty as it were in Arizona.

Good burger, good price.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

After an afternoon at Jax Beach went for the first time to a Whataburger to get dinner with my family visiting from Virginia. It was amazing! It has been a long time since I had the customer service I received from the staff of whataburger in Neptune Beach.
Thumbs up to this amazing young people working there! Polite, courteous and A+ customer service. At the end the Manager, Dereck came to our table asking us if everything was ok and telling us that if he could be of any additional help to please let him know! Kudos to you Dereck and your amazing staff!

Judith Urbaez
HR Professional

Reviewed 13 March 2017

This Whataburger was extra clean, the staff, including the manager we very friendly. Great value, food. This one is the model of the franchise in my book!

Reviewed 5 October 2016

We went to Whataburger for the first time in two years(since leaving Texas) The store was clean and neat, not to busy. The food was cooked acceptable but not tasty. I ordered no cheese, but received cheese on my burger. Fries tasted like cooked in old grease . Do not think I will return to this store

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Better than burger king/ mcdonald's... but your average burger joint but a little pricier than BK/ McD's