Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
First time surfer

I took a 90 minute surf lesson with Elle. It was my first time surfing. I never thought I’d be... read more

Reviewed 17 September 2018
Escape520339
via mobile
liquid shredder

we had a private surf lesson for 2 with connor. he was a great instructor. he had us shredding... read more

Reviewed 13 September 2018
jpfjdb
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
via mobile

All reviews great instructor private lesson group lesson skill level great workout explained everything fun experience an amazing experience lots of fun all ages waves dutton js encouraging skills rental skateboard
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I have been doing private surf lessons with Emeila and it has been great! She is very patient and encouraging! I love learning to surf with her! Each time she gives you something new to learn! She definitely has me hooked!
Thanks Emeila!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Our instructors John and the sweet surfer guy were excellent!!! The made it easy and fun and showed us the best of Sutton island!!! Highly recommend for someone that is looking to explore paddle boarding and looking for a great workout!!!

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Connor and Emelia were excellent instructors for the two 11 yr old boys and two 8 yr old girls. The girls had never surfed before and were nervous but the instructors made them feel comfortable and they picked it right up. Everyone had a great time! Will definitely do again.Thanks!

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Three of my friends and I took a lesson with Connor. We had an awesome time and he was really an excellent instructor. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Fabulous paddleboard lesson with my niece and sister in law. It was a wonderful time for all and Connor was an excellent instructor. We can't wait to do it again.