“Good food, but not alot”

Fancy Sushi & Grill
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Fish was fresh and waitress delivered extra sauce upon our request, but small 6 pieces per roll. I guess I'm used to California's 9-12 pieces per roll for the same cost. Also, I ordered "tobiko" (flying fish roe) and received "masago" (smelt roe) They said it was the same thing. It's definitely not to me.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

The sushi is yummy. They have some unique rolls. It is our local go to spot. Good lunch specials. The service could be better. They are nice but not as attentive.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

This is our second visit to this delightful restaurant. The food is consistently wonderful. The menu is broad and there is something for every appetite whether it is cooked food or fresh sushi. The service is professional and very efficient.The seating at the sushi bar is quite comfortable.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

This is a typical strip mall sushi joint. They all get their sushi from the same pool of suppliers, so the quality and taste is as expected. I really like the atmosphere in this place- it's fairly small and has a large sushi bar. Doesn't come close to good sushi joints I've been to in California, but it is my current go-to spot because it is decent and convenient. My only complaint is that I like my fish very cold and it always seems closer to room temp.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Place came recommend as a favorite spot. I've never had sushi taste like nothing. Absolutely no flavor. We had their special soft shell crab roll and there tuna love roll. We probably each had two pieces and then left the rest. They give you a clear broth soup to begin with that had some flavor. But the sushi left a lot and I mean a lot to be desired.