“Quality Food prepared with Style”
Review of Restaurant Doro

Restaurant Doro
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Doro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Description: Chef Chris Polidoro's restaurant located feet from the coast in Neptune Beach. Creating delicious cuisine in a casual, boutique dining, beach atmosphere.
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

I had the filet. My wife had the ribeye. Both were good. Service was excellent and the owner, Chris Paladoro, came and spoke to each table. He used to be the personal chef to Matt Lauer of the Today Show. Overall a nice experience.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about our new Neptune Beach destination. The space is beautifully done, bringing a Hamptons vibe to our beach community. We shared lamb and duck and both were magnificent. Chef Chris is amazing in the kitchen and his wife Jessica is equally awesome in the front of the house. Go here!!!

1  Thank Barry M
Reviewed 14 November 2016

Our friends suggested we join them for dinner at D'oro, so we did last Sunday. It was a very white, very bright and small restaurant. We liked it right away. You can see into the kitchen and I always like that. The menu is eclectic. Two of us had the halibut with different vegetables and it was moist and delicious. One person had the steak of the day and enjoyed it also. My wife had the snapper and was less happy. I strongly recommend you give it a try. A special place for a special day.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

I was very excited about this new restaurant in Neptune Beach right in the heart of everything. My first comment is that it is very bright for a "fine-dining" restaurant.......seems more like coffee shop lighting. The beachy decor is very attractive and very white. The booths looked comfy with the padded chairs, but the tables in the center were very uninviting with straight back chairs.........not conducive for long leisurely dining. The menu was excellent with great choices, and the bar serves beer and wine only. My medium rare steak was definitely more medium which the waiter agreed with, but did nothing about. Toward the end of the meal, while we were finishing up our wine, we felt a little rushed as the waiter produced the check without asking if we'd like anything else, including dessert. Five minutes later, we found out why. There was a large party and they were waiting for our table to add to a long line of tables in the restaurant. They asked us if we wouldn't mind moving to another table, but never offered a glass of wine or a dessert for the trouble, so we left. Not sure I will go back there..........

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

We had a party of 7 for a birthday dinner and it was awesome. The atmosphere is intimate but chic and lively. Great menu. The ribeye was perfect. Portions were great and price reasonable. Only complaint is that I would like to see more options on the wine list, but it was more than adequate. Can't wait to go back.