All reviewsacross the bridgefrench toastwater viewgreat place to stayadirondack chairsrooms were very cleanright next doorshort drivelocation was perfectenjoyed our staynice poolheated poolfree breakfastsmall beach areastaff was friendlysanta rosa soundyogurt
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Hotel is clean and easy to access from the hwy. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The cleaning staff was great. I had a room overlooking the sound and I enjoyed sitting in the chairs by the water and watching the sun go down. If I ever go back to Navarre again, I will definitely stay here.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We stayed here twice in a week for a night each. We were on a road trip. We had a nice experience both times. Nice pool. Access to BBQ. Breakfast was good. We had an attentive front desk, who was helpful pointing directions.
I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Facing the pool , or facing the water.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank PHOTOTRAVELER-4-FUN
Reviewed 20 March 2018

This hotel is in a great location, with half the rooms overlooking the pool. The rooms open into a walkway that overlook the pool and with a view of the waterfront. The pool and surroundings were clean, the pool was well lit and well maintained. The rooms were smaller than we have seen at other hotels, but overall in good condition. The thing that drove me nuts was the air-conditioner. Most places I've stayed in has an explicit cool or heat setting, followed by a temperature setting. So if the temperature is set to 75 (say) and setting is cool, the unit shuts off if the temperature is below 75. Here, it behaved like climate control in a car and strived to reach the temperature I was setting by heating or cooling as it felt necessary. I finally asked the front desk and they advised me to unplug the wall unit when it went out of control!

The breakfast wasn't that great either - they had plain scrambled eggs, which I liked, and awesome Community coffee, but everything else was below my expectations. No waffle maker, off-brand cereals, only one choice of milk, toaster that only toasted one side of bread... to be fair I didn't complain about any of these things as I figured that's just the way it was and I was staying in a different chain than the Hampton Inns I usually prefer, but it reduced my enjoyment just the same.

Can't say enough good things about the staff and the housekeepers - very friendly and willing to help.

Room Tip: Third floor pool side rooms have a great view out the door
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2018

I stayed at this hotel about 10 years ago and it just got better. You can tell the owner takes pride in this hotel. The excellent condition of the place proves that. The staff were all friendly and informative. Upon booking I thought they had safes in the rooms, they did not. However, they offered to lock my things in their safe. Very professional people. Seem happy and dedicated. Rooms were clean and very comfortable, I suggest when tipping the housekeepers, give it directly to the person doing the actual work. Front desk staff very professional and friendly and helpful. Always so pleasant no matter the time of day. The grounds are kept up nicely. I enjoyed watching the sunsets from the chairs out by the Santa Rosa Sound. The pool was warm and relaxing. Conveniently located to food and entertainment and the Gulf of Mexico is just across the bridge. My friend and I enjoyed this visit very much. We will recommend and we’ll be back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Cindy B
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Flew into Pensacola and just needed a room for couple of nights before going further south. WOW for an older hotel, this place shows pride of ownership. The check in staff Mary was efficient, friendly and informative. She printed directions for us to places we needed to go to. Our room had more than a king including a small table, accent chair, the usual desk and chair, fridge, coffee maker, microwave but could easily have a sofa in it it was so spacious. We requested water view and that was great to look out on sound. They also have a large sandy beach area, tables and very nice outdoor areas including a pool. Breakfast was so so but one day I did have the grits - delicious! Cook added little cheese so it kicked it up a notch! Be sure to ask for water view room, away from highway so very quiet. Shriners were there after participating in Madi Gras on Navarre Beach and they were fun to talk with. Sally was a dear. Only leaving our phone charger there and not having it returned marred our stay. But uptick was that we lost our rental car keys there and they did have those. A big thank you to who ever turned them in! Will stay here again it was so wonderful.

Stayed: February 2018
3  Thank MrsLKF
Cbaker1, Owner at Best Western Navarre Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to your return.