“Great Thai/Sushi option in Naples”

Thai Thai Noodle Bar
Ranked #228 of 1,057 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Description: Come join our Noodle and Dim sum. For more information, please call 239-591-1122
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I was at Thai Thai last night with friends, first time for me and the food was delicious and the atmosphere very warm and welcoming. I ordered a Curry and it was delicious. Friends in our table ordered Bento boxes and others just had sushi. Not a single complaint. Great service too.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

This was my third meal at Thai Thai. Each one has been delicious! I have had three different meals. Each was a Thai noodle dish. I am happy to say each is just as good as the one before! The seaweed salad is a favorite of mine. The clear broth soup is delicious on a cool night. The restaurant does a huge take-out business. There is a drive through as well. The wait staff has bee fabulous each time I have eaten at Thai Thai. The servers are knowledgeable, friendly, and offer good suggestions on what is good with your choice. I had a dessert for the first time- Thai donuts. It was so good, it was sinful! I couldn't stop eating them. The restaurant is clean with good lighting and clean bathrooms. There is a sushi bar and dim sum is available all day. The menu is very extensive with a wide range of price points available. I recommend Thai Thai for anyone who enjoys delicious food and wonderful service in a pleasant environment. Go go to Thai Thai as soon as you can!

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I found Thai Thai Noodle bar about a year ago and have been coming here at least twice a week ever since. I really enjoy Amanda when I go there she’s an awesome waiters and manager.
I’m a big lover of Vietnamese Pho and when I saw they had these Ramen or soup bowls too, I went crazy. I’ve managed to have almost all of them at one time or another. I have a favorite but I’ll let you the reader pick your own. They also have really tasty bento boxes in Japanese and Thai foods. They are a great value for the amount of delicious food you get. They have a wide variety of foods to choice from sushi to Duck. I’ve tried a few for dinner and loved them all. I especially like the duck dishes. I highly recommend Thai Thai Noodle bar. Guaranteed you’ll love as much as I do.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Great diverse menu, great service best Tai in Naples very pleasant dining room, live. Music on Friday night.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Best ramen in town!!! Pao was an amazing waiter. Will definitely be coming back, if not for the ramen, for Pao.