All reviews highway side ave maria remodeled rooms room was clean the breakfast area breakfast was excellent convenient location easy access definitely stay here again free breakfast great property excellent stay front desk staff business trip a great place to stay renovation inns
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Great location, friendly staff and clean room. Would recommend to anyone traveling to the area. Hotel accommodated an extended stay without issue and checkout process was super easy. I'll stay again when I come back to town.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lynsey H, Manager at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

We were in Naples recently for a funeral. The hotel was extremely accommodating to our very short term needs. The hotel staff were compassionate and helpful. Overall, everyone in our group found the hotel to be clean, nicely decorated and comfortable. The delicious hot breakfast and coffee area was pleasant and convenient.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank PamelaTR
Lynsey H, Manager at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

My staff and I would like to extend our condolences for your loss. I am happy to know my staff your attentive to your needs during such a difficult time. We hope to have you stay again with us under better circumstances next time you are in our area. Take care.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

One of the best hotels we stayed in States during our trip. The location was ok to us as there were restaurants nearby and you could easily reach many places of interest by car. It was also easy to reach from Miami via Everglades and easy to move forward. Really nice area and a little less tourists than in Miami area.

Our room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Bed, linens and especially the pillows and blankets were very comfortable and it was very comfortable to sleep. Very quiet as well. The breakfast was ok and pretty good in American standard. You could find few healthier options to eat. Overall very nice experience, staff was friendly and helpful and the hotel was very clean and well kept. I can highly recommend!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Lynsey H, Manager at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and also for the lovely review. We appreciate your feedback of our hotel. Hope to see you again in your future travels when you come back to Florida.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

It was a really nice place to stay, from the check in to check out it was outstanding. The staff was super friendly,very helpful and professional. The room were great. Clean and very modern one of the best places I have stayed in a while.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lynsey H, Manager at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Thank you so much for the outstanding review. We appreciate all feedback from our guests. We strive to make our hotel your home away from home while you are traveling. Hope to see you again in your future travels.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

During our daughters 4 years at Ave Maria univ we stayed here over a dozen times
We did try a few other hotels but this one became our favorite
Always friendly, clean, convenient & reasonably priced
Safe & right off the I-75 exit

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Welcome back. We always love seeing our Ave Maria University families come year after year to stay with us. Thank you for always keeping us in mind.