Hampton Inn Central Naples
US$ 462
US$ 283
Official Website
Great 4.5/5
Inn of Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$ 143
Great 4.5/5
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$ 154
US$ 457
Very Good 4/5
US$ 831
  • Beachfront
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
US$ 299
US$ 399
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastgreat place to staywould stay here againtamiami trailconvenient locationone night staythe breakfast areaexcellent stayminute drivemarco islandyogurtinnsflgmbedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Pros: Great location, decent breakfast offerings, and a top-notch friendly and helpful staff.

Cons: The hotel has a humidity control problem. The hallways and elevators were kind of swampy. The carpet in my room always felt kind of damp. Most of my clothing felt damp after two days there. And there was a jackhammer in use before 9 am on Monday due to work being done on the hotel pool- way too early.

(In Hampton's defense, they expressed acknowledgement that the jackhammer did start up way too early, and the work on their pool is complete now so that's over.)

Stayed: February 2018
Randy G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am investigating the items you listed, and will share them with our staff. Yes, the jackhammer did start the first morning very early, so we took care of that immediately.

Thank you again and we hope you will visit us on your next trip to the area.

Randy

Reviewed 7 February 2018

30 year old facility not commensurate in quality with other Hampton Inns.
Over priced considering condition. Had 3 nights booked; left after 1 night. Having problem getting refund for early checkout (2 nights).

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank robertsV9493CG
Randy G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn Naples. We are an older hotel, however we pride ourselves in offering clean rooms and great Hilton Service.I am sorry for any inconveniences you encountered during your stay. I will investigate the issue with the check-out situation, and make certain my staff is aware of your comments.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Very Very Cold Hallways with cold air blowing every time we were in hall...Bad TV and hard to operate...not good for a couple for more than a day or two..generic breakfast nothng great... the good thing is the cleaning staff seemed to be verg good at cleaning everything in the rooms and halls..don’t go here for the pool..Meh...was told this was the first in Naples???? Would never go back..

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Randy G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear Chris,

I am sorry for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us. I assure you I will investigate the items mentioned, and work with my staff to correct where necessary. I am glad you found our hotel to be clean as we pride ourselves in offering the cleanest rooms in the area. Again I am sorry for any inconvenience, and hope you will consider us on your next visit.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

No drinking water in room...bed has seen better days....bathroom sink stopped up.....poor cable, no signal. I wouldn't recommend if you're looking for a quality place to stay in Naples, Florida. One night is all I planned to stay and that was too much.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Zumba405
Randy G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Thank you for your review of the Naples Hampton Inn. I am sorry for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay. I hope my staff took care of the items you listed, as every one of them could have been resolved while you were on property. Did you call our front desk and allow us to correct the issues? We value you your business, and want to make certain we service every request while staying with us.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Hotel Staff was outstanding, Rooms were extremely comfortable and clean . A Definite place to relax and unwind!!!
If you need a place to stay for a day or week, great location to all the Naple attractions.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank O9134REdavidb
Randy G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Thank you for your kind remarks in regard to the Hampton Inn Naples. We do indeed pride ourselves in offering our valued guests the best service possible. We look forward to serving you again on your next visit to our area.

Best regards,