After staying in Orlando for 5 nights, we decided to visit Naples for more of a relaxing holiday after the parks, and we found this hotel and this location to be exactly what we wanted.
My parents found this hotel at a very good deal, and they were attracted to it, as it has the two bedrooms and bathrooms which was ideal for our family situation with two older teenage girls.
We found the condo to have a lot of space which was ideal as there was a large living room and kitchen space and the bedrooms also had a lot of room too with lots of storage space, The one thing which we were very impressed with about our condo was the view we had and we had such a large balcony to look at it from. We had a view overlooking the bay, and on the balcony we could even relax on a sun lounger which we found very useful.
When we arrived we did have a few issues with the rooms meaning we did need to change a couple of times. However, the staff were very helpful and efficient with dealing this matter and we could not fault their attitude with us. As we had been caused this trouble we even got a week's worth of free wi-fi which we were very happy with.
The pool area is absolutely gorgeous, as it is not too big, and it overlooks the gorgeous bay area. The main pool is heated which is lovely, and there was a jacuzzi which was also very nice. There were plenty of chairs and sun loungers every day and the food from the pool bar looked lovely, even though we did not have any ourselves from there.
They offer many complimentary services which were very good, e.g. they offered a free bike hire service, and DVD hire service.
One issue that we did find with the hotel is the fact that there are no lifts meaning if you are on the top floor (3rd floor) you can only access it by using stairs which could be an issue for some people with carrying a case up that many stairs. However, it was very manageable for us, we were on the second floor.
It is in a perfect location as it is not too far from the beach, shopping centres and restaurants. It is a gorgeous hotel and we are looking to return next year as we enjoyed it so much. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Old Naples, Charter Club Of Naples Bay gives you the best of secluded relaxation, alongside exciting activities and entertainment. Stroll along Naples seven miles of sugar-white sand beaches. Enjoy the area’s array of restaurants, galleries, boutiques and shops. Experience the area’s championship golf courses, tennis courts, boating and deep-sea fishing. The 33-unit Charter Club Resort Of Naples Bay, on the southwestern coast of Florida, is comprised of 11 three-story buildings overlooking beautiful Naples Bay and sits on the premier corner of Tenth Avenue South and Tenth Street South.This non-smoking resort's two-bedroom/two-bath condos sleep six and have views of Naples Bay, which guests can enjoy from their 30-foot screened lanais. They are designed with high-quality furnishings, TVs and DVD players. The condos provide 1,240 sq. ft. of living space, with living and dining areas, fully-equipped kitchens, wet bars, separate bedrooms and washers/dryers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Charter Club Resort of Naples Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charter Club Resort Of Naples Bay Hotel Naples
- Charter Hotel Naples Bay
- Charter Club Resort On Naples
- Charter Club Resort Of Naples Bay Florida