Courtyard Naples
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$ 168
US$ 149
Ramada by Wyndham Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$ 105
US$ 93
US$ 97
US$ 94
Inn of Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
US$ 137
US$ 127
Staybridge.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
Best Western Naples Inn & Suites(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$ 156
US$ 133
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$ 119
US$ 239
US$ 150
  • Pool
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$ 271
US$ 186
  • Pool
All reviewsmarriott courtyardfront deskstarbucks coffeetamiami trailcomfortable stayking roombusiness triprooms are cleansmall balconythe entire staffhot tubgeorgettefloridagmtelevisionavenue
Reviewed 31 December 2011

My wife and I stayed at the Courtyard Naples for a brief getaway and absolutely loved it. The room was very large and spacious and worked perfectly for our needs. The staff was phenomenal as well. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shannon B
Reviewed 19 November 2011

This is the second time have stayed at this hotel. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Nothing is too much trouble.
The buffet breakfast is good value . The location is ideal right on US41.
Thanks to the staff in helping my stay an enjoyable holiday.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank AliGeorge11
Reviewed 17 November 2011

I stayed in this "hotel" last night. The lobby seemed nice, but as soon as I got out of the elevator onto the 4th floor, the strong smell of mildew was overwhelming. When I entered my room, i was overtaken by a powerful, sweet-smelling substance, apparently being used to cover other undesirable odors. After looking all around the room for the source of the smell, I found a round, black foam disk, saturated with a poor-quality perfume. Once finding the culprit, I threw it out the window. It took a few hours, but the wretched smell began to simmer down.

Aside from that, the room was dinghy, one bath towel was frayed. My cell phone charger plug would not stay inserted in the plug socket;it just fell out, as did the plug for the lamp next to it, which was impossible to use because of this.

In the hallways, the walls are badly scuffed.

This hotel needs serious attention. It is surprising that Marriott puts their name on such a poor-quality facility.

I am loyal to Marriott and spend 8 nights a month in their hotels. To be fair, the check-in attendant was courteous and professional, but the condition of the property makes this the worst hotel I have stayed in, ever.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank Jay R
Reviewed 18 October 2011

This hotel is dark, damp, and smells awful. I travel for business on a weekly basis and have never encountered a hotel like this. I find the Courtyard brand to typically be very consistent and reliable to provide a comfortable stay. This hotel has a long way to go in order to provide that. I originally booked 3 nights however, I checked out this morning after staying only one night.
My entire room felt extremely damp and the odor within the entire hotel is horrible. The lighting is insufficient. The bathroom has one small, dim ceiling light so I showered in partial darkness this morning. The same can be said about the vanity area.
There is no refrigerator which I find to typically be standard in Courtyard rooms.
I used the gym and while the machines were fairly new, the room was extremely small and damp.
The only positive thing that can be said about this hotel is that the staff is very nice.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank strollincash
Reviewed 14 October 2011

Traveling with our 90-year-old mother to visit an old family friend, my sister and I were happily surprised by the warm hospitality offered at the Courtyard Naples. The manager personally showed us to our room so we could judge its comfort and acceptability. At the front desk, staff were helpful and encouraging with directions and shopping/dining suggestions. When my mother's mobility was a question, the manager quickly offered the use of a wheelchair -- and even sat in the wheelchair, demonstrating how easy it was to use! Breakfast at the Courtyard Naples was delicious as well, an ample buffet and a la carte options served by friendly, capable staff who made us feel like family. Would we return to the Naples Marriott? Absolutely! One of the best Marriott experiences we've had.

Room Tip: A small balcony was a pleasant perk in our third floor room overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family