We've just returned from 10 days at this very pleasant hotel which is a few minutes up the coast from Naples town. (About 1.7 miles from Naples Pier.)
Superb location - on the beach. The (public) beach becomes rather crowded immediately in front of the hotel at the weekend but just a very short stroll along the beach easily resolves that.
Relaxing quiet atmosphere.
Very spacious comfortable room in the Watkins building - which appears to have been recently renovated. Some of the rooms face directly over the Gulf; ours had a (limited) view from the balcony. If you don't want to overlook the swimming pools ask for a room on the north side (even numbers.)
Good service. Friendly/helpful staff.
High charges for use of beach chairs & umbrella. There should be no charge in a hotel of this category. If you intend to spend a lot of time on the beach (we didn't) buy some at Walmart or similar inexpensive store and discard them at the end of the holiday.
The main restaurant - HB's on the Gulf - is good but expensive. ($100 for a very modest lunch.)
Extortionate internet charges. Internet access should be free in a hotel of this category.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From family beach vacations to destination weddings, and from group getaways to exciting meetings, The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club offers you spectacular accommodations and beachfront amenities. Our 319 guest rooms-casually elegant and supremely comfortable-include suite configurations for up to 10 guests each. With an elegant ballroom offering glorious Gulf of Mexico views and beachside event space, meeting guests are in for inspiring settings. Our seven-mile stretch of white-sand beach is joined by 18 new-again holes of golf, a legendary course reinvigorated by a complete Nicklaus Design renovation, scheduled to re-open in December. Other on-site recreation includes tennis, spa, a multi-pool swimming complex, water sports, a complimentary Kids Club and more. Fine dining, casual fare and live entertainment can be enjoyed at our three restaurants and lounges, including HB's on the Gulf and Sunset Beach Bar & Grill, acclaimed for the area's best sunset views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Naples Beach Hotel And Golf Club
- Naples Beach Resort
- Golf Naples
- Naples Beach Hotel
- The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club Florida