2,130 results
All reviews gumbo limbo the grill mineral pool sushi bar club level family pool four seasons an umbrella beach restaurant turn down service beautiful hotel valet parking golf resort gulf view room pool staff watching the sunset lobby bar
Reviewed 20 June 2018

We were there right as the hotel begins its major renovation. This was a four-night beach break for relaxing and enjoying the beach and the hotel. Positives: Best thing was the service, second best was the food. The service was incredible, Everyone going the extra step, providing more than requested. Remembering our name! Acting interested in our activities! If we come back, it will be because of the "ladies and gentlemen". Other comments - the club lounge was amazing, we really enjoyed the treats and service; all the food was great, seriously everything we had was fantastic, special note of the mahi bites at Dusk and the tomato mozzarella salad at Terrazo!! The rooms were very clean with perfect daily refreshing including extras of items requested. The spa was wonderful, we both enjoyed the facility and our treatments - I love my manicure! Thanks to Essense in the shops downstairs for helping me find some nice jewelry to bring home!

Not-so-positives: NOISE!! And I'm not even talking about the construction (more about that later). THEY PLAY MUSIC ALL DAY EVERYWHERE!!! Starting at 11AM and going until around 8 or 9 PM, there is music. Inescapable music. Nothing wrong with the actual choices of songs, it's a nice mix of oldies and country. It's just that when I go to the beach I actually want to hear the sounds of the ocean, not Frankie Valli or the Goo Goo Dolls. The beach captain set us up as far away from the speakers as possible on the beach and that worked out well, we really appreciated that. (Unfortunately it put us in front of the building next door that was doing construction, not his fault). In addition to the music and the construction noises, the balconies are like a trailer park. They are just hung on the outside of the building with no privacy or noise dampening. You can hear complete conversations from the other balconies. So, our primary reason for not giving this place 5 or even more stars is NOISE. Other suggestions - the room could use a coffee table to go with the small couch, and the women's shops should have a few things in large enough sizes for big ladies to purchase a beach cover-up. A couple of caftans?? (I ended up getting a T-shirt in the men's shop, where the service was also really great. )

With regard to the upcoming renovation, we were notified less than a week before arrival that the construction of scaffolding would begin while we were there. I couldn't find an alternative resort with comparable amenities so we came anyway. It turned out to be less horrible than we anticipated, although it was disappointing to not be able to get out of the hotel one evening to photograph the sunset. Nobody knew how we were supposed to get to the beach that evening and by the time we figured it out, it was too late!

On balance, we enjoyed our stay, probably won't be back because of the music but would be tempted because of the service and the club lounge.

Room Tip: Get as high up as you can if you don't like noise.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bwalsh384
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I really enjoyed my stay at the Ritz Carlton on the beach. The rooms were very nice, the staff are the best of the best, and the views are absolutely stunning . The only disappointing thing was the food. One last thing, the restaurants and bars don't serve Heineken .

Room Tip: I'm pretty sure all rooms have an ocean view
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Overall poor service. Terrazzo has a number of hygiene issues. Watched staff clean a table that I was about to be given by using a dirty napkin to dry wipe the table smearing the place mats with food from previous guests. When I complained I was challenged. We ended up leaving the property driving to a nearby restaurant called Skillets. Drinks at Dusk tasted like bleach had infiltrated the soda lines. Mentioned the problem to the bar tender and got the reply of “yes” we’ve had problems with the lines rather than asking if we would like another drink. Gumbo Limbo disgraceful and disgusting with its filthy tables and chairs and generic overpriced sports bar food. Children’s game room pathetic and not maintained. Hotel was largely dated and parts not maintained very well. Would not return. Ritz Carlton is no longer a high end hotel brand.

Room Tip: I would recommend going to another Naples Hotel.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Columbus360
Tammy P, Director of Guest Relations and Recreation at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Dear Colunbus360,

We take great pride in the level of service and attention to detail that we are able to provide our guests, and I deeply regret if this was inconsistent during your time with us. The examples you have listed are certainly not up to the standards that we expect from our ladies and gentlemen and it will be addressed with the appropriate areas.

We appreciate your feedback and take it very seriously

Tammy Pauly
Director of Guest Relations and Recreation

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Quick three day vacation - get away from the madness. It was perfect. Spent one day at Spa - massage followed by solitary cleansing water ritual in salt baths. Private area for Spa guests by pool to relax. The Spa cafe is the best restaurant on property for healthy eaters - beautifully prepared simple dishes. The Italian restaurant on property is fantastic for dinner also.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Love this hotel and plan on coming back. The rooms are very comfortable and loved my ocean view. The spa was great and I loved the mineral pool. I feel so relaxed I am not ready to go home yet. The staff is very friendly at the beach bear. This place lives up the quality that ritz Carlton offers.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business