Bellasera Resort(Naples)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
US$ 142
US$ 127
Staybridge.com
Inn at Pelican Bay(Naples)
US$ 190
US$ 155
US$ 154
US$ 133
Doubletree.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 110
Hotels.com
Ramada by Wyndham Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 106
US$ 93
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$ 155
US$ 129
Priceline
Inn of Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$ 156
US$ 104
Priceline
US$ 97
Hotwire.com
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
US$ 296
US$ 276
  • Pool
2,113 results
All reviewsgumbo limbomineral poolsushi barpoolside cafeclub levelfamily poolfour seasonsan umbrellabeach restaurantturn down servicevalet parkingbeautiful hotelgolf resortwatching the sunsetpool staffgulf view roomgulf of mexico
Reviewed 24 June 2008

We just returned from a wonderful vacation at the Ritz! Everything about it was wonderful. From the minute we were welcomed through the front doors, to the our last goodbyes, we were made to feel very special. Every effort was made by the staff to accomodate us in every way. The lobby, rooms, and grounds of the hotel were very impressive. And we can't say enough about the beach. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! It was very private with clean sand, warm water, and comfy chairs. The sunsets were out of this world! Whether watching from your balcony or the beach (we watched from both) they were amazingly colorful and memorable. And now even more so for us since we just got engaged on the beach at sunset! The hotel even arranged for a special turn-down service with a heart made of flower petals on the bed for part of our celebration. It was a vacation of a lifetime to remember always. We will for sure be back!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2008

This was one of the best hotel stays I've ever stayed at, with a few glitches at check out. My husband and I went to the Ritz Carlton to celebrate our 5th anniversary and to get away for a weekend before our first baby arrives. We got a great deal on the Ritz Carlton website and when we arrived we were ecstatic to learn we were upgraded to a suite. We had a corner suite on the 8th floor with a wonderful ocean view and a small balcony. The balcony isn't big enough to have a full table on but there are a couple chairs so you can enjoy the view. The room was lovely but the couch was very stained and the bathrooms could use an update.

We ate in the hotel lobby lounge for our first night. Service was wonderful. Warning, the fruit and cheese plate was a lot of food, big servings of brie, bleu and cheddar cheese! The jazz band was also very good.

We ordered breakfast in our room Saturday and Sunday mornings. The food arrived quickly. Everything was delicious and portions were large. Once again service was wonderful. We spent the morning on the beach. Chairs and towels are free but umbrellas are $25/day. Had lunch at Gumbo Limbo, food was good, not excellent. I spent the afternoon at the spa and my husband went to play golf. My husband said the course was the nicest and the hardest he has every played. No rough down the fairways. Either you're in the fairway or you're in the trees! The staff at the spa was very nice and the facilities are lovely. I had a mellow mama massage, a lighten up foot soak and the Ritz Carlton manicure and pedicure. The lighten up foot soak was kinda a waste if you're getting a pedicure. It was a 30 minue foot soak while they massage your feet and hands. It was nice, but I probably wouldn't spend the money on it again.

We had dinner at The Grill that evening. Service was impeccable. Everything we had was delicious. We did not have room for dessert but the staff brought us two small cookies, two chocolate bars and a candle to blow out for our anniversary. It was a nice touch. My husband ordered a flower arrangement for our table through the hotel. The arrangement was beautiful. The Ritz has the most amazing flower arrangements. Unfortunately we requested the arrangement to be brought to our room after our dinner and it never made it. I was disappointed but the hotel took the arrangement off our bill at check out.

The only thing negative I have to say about the hotel was checkout. Check your bill. The spa had charged me more than the receipt I signed while there. However, the front desk staff took care of it as soon as we requested. We called the Valet to come get our bags but 30 minutes later we carried them down ourselves. We walked past at least 4 valets standing in the lobby on our way out and not one of them offered to assist us with our bags (and I'm 6 months pregnant). We called ahead for the car to be pulled up and when my husband got out to the valet, our car was in the sun. He requested it be pulled into the shade while I disputed the bill at the front desk, and was told no.

All in all, I'd say this was some of the best service I have had at a hotel. I wish we had not had the problems on Sunday because the trip was almost perfect.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bbg8r
Reviewed 4 June 2008

Best stay i've ever had !

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2008

Even before I got there I knew this was going to be an amazing place. I went online to make a dinner reservation and Jordan, from Leisure Services responded right away. He was "more than happy" to make that reservation and anything else I needed. Through him I rented the poolside cabana for the weekend... SO worth the extra $250 per day. The service was amazing! and on Memorial Day weekend when pool chairs were hard to come by my boyfriend and I had our own in the cabana and two outside in a reserved section next to the pool. The cabana service was impeccable. We had a tv and dvd player, lunch, drinks, fresh fruit, a fridge with cold water. Gavin even made us dinner reservations.

EVERY person went out of their way to greet us and ask if we needed anything.

We didn't have one bad meal, including the poolside cafe, which usually those places aren't so good.

The rooms were immaculately cleaned. Room service was prompt and always got it right.

Yes it is pricey but it is SOOO worth it. My only regret is that I didn't plan to stay longer. Hands down the best Ritz I have been to!!! EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT!!!

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2008

My husband and 2.5 years old daughter spent the Memorial Day Weekend in a one bedroom suite on club level. Overall, we thought the hotel was great - loved the children's pool, the restaurants - Gumbo Limbo, the Grill and Artisans - all were great. If I had to pick one special meal it would go to Artisans, but I would not hesitate in going back to the Grill. Overall, the staff could not be more accommodating.

On club level, we thought the food presentations were very good and the quality of the food was also very good. We did think that the service was not up to par with the rest of the hotel at times. We often waited a significant period of time to be asked for drinks. However, there was also times when the service was right on.

Our room was great - we were upgraded to a one bedroom suite with two full baths - handicap access - I will note that this does not come with a tub - my daughter missed her baths. The only negative about the room itself was the hair dryer - it comes from the 1980's - it took forever to dry my hair. For the price of the room ($1275 a night) - they needed to be upgraded 10 years ago.

As for the fitness center - that was good - personal were quick to get you waters, clean your machines and offer a cold towel. As far as machines - I thought there would be more elliptical machines. Also the elliptical machines are Life Fitness - needs to be upgraded. Please note that with the exceptions of the water classes, you will pay $15 for a class.

You will also pay $25 for a chair with an umbrella on the beach - I believe the price is half after 2pm - annoying in light of the room charge and this being the RC Beach Hotel. Valet is $23 a day - annoying in light of the room charge. So at the end of the day, you could easily be out of pocket $63 just for enjoying your daily routine.
Whatever you do, don't miss the sunset. Also, try to coordiante with the photographer on the beach to get your photo at this time. He was great to work with and you get a free 8x10 - the packages are steep.

Nevertheless, despite the comments above, we had a great time, and we will be returning. However, next time, I will add $70 to the price of the room so I dont feel like I'm being nickeled and dimed.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family