Naples Grande Beach Resort
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$ 115
US$ 283
Official Website
US$ 175
US$ 153
Best Western Naples Inn & Suites(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$ 155
BestWestern.com
Hampton Inn Central Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$ 124
US$ 221
Travelocity
  • Pool
3,183 results
All reviewsadult pooltram ridebeach staffwaldorf astoriagolf cartfamily poolself parkingclam passan umbrellagulf viewpool barper daymain poolhotel guestslounge chairswaterside shopsgreat resort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was a very expensive week with extra charge for parking each day, a 15 min walk to the beach/ a lovely walk but we were disappointed that we weren’t on the beach. Wifi only worked if we stood at the room door. This is very expensive as you pay the upgrade of 14.00$ a day and it still didn’t work. Naples is beautiful and the place is very comfortable and clean. Pools are clean and very warm. Grounds are lovely.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Two out of the three times we stayed at the Naples Grande, there have been issues. Issue 1: Recently we had booked a suite for four nights, not booked through an Internet discounter, but through a full price internet booker. When we arrived at the Hotel at 5pm on Thursday, 3/29/18, we were told there were no suites available. So, essentially, we were "force booked," at the eleventh hour, into one of their hotel rooms, room #1811, instead. Then on the evening of Friday, 3/30/18, the air conditioning ceased to work and we woke up Saturday morning in a sweat. (We heard the room beside us also fiddling with their a/c. So, it appears to have been at least a floor problem.) Issue 2: On our very first visit to the Naples Grande, when we attempted to check-in, slightly after the posted check-in time, we were told that our suite was not ready and to come back later.

On checking in for our most recent visit, the front desk did say we could have a suite on 3/30/18 for three of our four nights. However, since we were only at the hotel for four full days, I did not want to "live out of my suitcase" for a full day. I wanted to unpack & get on with my "big birthday" celebration. So we stayed in the hotel room for the full length of our stay.

I take 1-4 pleasure trips yearly and have done so for the past 25 years. I have never had a reservation not honored, until this time with the Naples Grande. In fact, this forced downgrading of our accommodations so upset me that I told my companion I wanted to check out early. My desire to quit a vacation early has only happened one other time in 25 years, on Culebra, when I was being eaten alive by mosquitoes. We did not check out of the Naples Grande early. But we spent a portion of our last day visiting other Naples hotels for next year's Naples vacation. I had looked forward to staying in a suite, with it's extra bathroom, and felt used that the hotel did not honor our reservation.

Be smart. Don't reserve a suite and don't reserve a residence - - because you may not get it. Reserve a "regular" hotel room instead or reserve at another hotel.

Room Tip: Skip booking suites and residences. Stick with a hotel room because the hotel has more of them to rent.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PatCraig
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

While this property looks great on their website it is hugely disappointing in person. The property is aging and if they had an attentive staff and management you could overcome the shortfalls. The pool deck was too crowded and could not accommodate all the guests. It was difficult to get the waitstaff’s attention for food and drink. Additionally, the line to take the shuttle to the beach was 45 minutes long.

By and large the staff were rude and unhelpful. We experienced disturbing health hazards while there, including feces on the pool deck as well as a sewage back up in our bath tub. The only accommodation we were given was $100 off our total bill. They did not offer to move us to a new room.

I would not recommend this property.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jill H
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My Family and I stayed here about a week ago and had a lovely time. The hotel is absolutely stunning with Top class service from our first meal to our last.

When we arrived we decided to get right in the sun have lunch and drink at the restaurant by the pool and was served with the most warming and entertaining waiter Hardly. Because of his excellent service we kept coming back to the sunny corner table in the sun, (and also the best guacamole I’ve ever had :)).
He was so sweet, attentive and witty made us leave with smile across our face and achy belly from laughter after each meal we had there.

One night we decided to pop in The Catch for cocktail (one of the hotel’s bar/restaurant).
Right away warm welcomes by the smiley Hardly, to our surprise was bartending there as well.
Once again top class service with friendly touch.

Shorty the pool was extremely attentive as well and the lady who was the manger by the pool, I unfortunately did not catch her name was always making sure each and every person was well looked after.

Naples Grand is defiantly not short of 5 star service to go with the 5 star setting of this gorgeous resort!

Room Tip: if you are looking for a quite more secluded suite go for the Garden, its like your own little villa.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank url99
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was a last minute trip and I could not have been happier. We found The Naples Grand Beach Resort on Trip Advisor and all of the reviews were dead on. The hotel was beautiful, the rooms large and clean and the view from our 9th floor balcony was fantastic.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel