We stayed for 2 nights while visiting the Everglades and Big Cypress Swamp. The mamager was helpful and changed our room for In the main building to a room closer to the water when we arrived. The room was fine, quiet with an efficiency kitchen. It is a good location for kayaking and trips into Big Cypress Swamp. We got a discount for staying 3 nights and this location was much better for us than Everglades City. The drawback is that there are no restaurants or anything else close by. We drove into Marco Island and Everglades City for dinner. So if you are wanting some nightlife this is not the place to stay. It is a good location for day trips many are arranged through the resort or check with Big Cypress Swamp for free ranger led trips. Otherwise it is very very quiet, and a drive to find food and/ or entertainment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Port of the Islands, we provide guests with amenities to ensure a comfortable experience. With a heated outdoor swimming pool, charcoal grills and a chickee hut for scenic picnics, an ample fitness center, a game room with poker and pool tables, and a marina, guests have the opportunity to engage in a wide range of exciting activities. The full service marina and ship store located at Port of the Islands features a boat launch ramp, live bait, fishing equipment, as well as limited snacks, drinks and sundries for a day on the water. Guests can also enjoy the food, drinks, and even karaoke at our on property restaurant, Angler's Cove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Port of the Islands Everglades Adventure Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port Of The Islands Resort And Marina Hotel Naples
- Port Of The Islands Everglades Adventure Resort Naples, Florida