Comfort Inn and Executive Suites
US$ 122
Ramada Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
US$ 93
Best Western Naples Inn & Suites(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$ 149
US$ 130
US$ 222
US$ 200
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
US$ 262
US$ 221
  • Pool
Inn of Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
US$ 238
US$ 176
US$ 244
US$ 210
Hotels.com
All reviewscracker barrelyogurtchoice hotelscollier blvdfront desk staff were friendlyfree breakfasthard boiled eggsplenty of hot watermicrowave and refrigeratorhot breakfastlarge flat screen tvtile floorsgranite countertopsking size bedtop floorfull kitchenmarco island
Reviewed 26 February 2012

I travel extensively for business around the state. I was very surprised with the lack of up keep and the very needed upgrade with this hotel. The price is no where near the quality for the hotel. I will never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2012
7  Thank jrf42
Reviewed 23 February 2012

This is like no other Comfort Inn that I have stayed at, usually they are very nice but this was the exception. First of all the staff was rude and not helpful. They were very understaffed but still not an excuse. They had only 1 working elevator and it was very slow, most of the time it was faster to take the stairs and we were on the 4th floor...They had no gym so I guess this replaced it! The pool was nice but there were wet towel everywhere..not very attractive. They had a very nice Tiki bar but it was a local hangout filled with drunks (loud) I did not even feel comfortable enough to go get a glass of wine!
They did have a good free breakfast but the room was so small that you could barely navigate it and forget about getting a table, I would put this on my list as a place to avoid.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank spnguys
Reviewed 23 February 2012

We stayed at the Comfort Inn on February 17, 2012. Driving to the hotel in late evening, it looked fine with all the lights lit up on the building. The lobby was dated, but did not appear dirty. We checked in, went to the elevators, found out only one elevator was working, and when it finally reached the lobby floor, we stepped in. That should have been the first sign. The carpet in the elevator was black! We got off the elevator, and I immediately noticed that the hotel was really dated. The hallway carpets did not look like they had been swept for awhile. We walked into the room, and it was really dated. I just felt buggy in there. We were suppose to be staying 2 nights. I told my husband I did not think I could stay 2 nights. He tried to convince me that everything would be alright. Kids running down halls, not able to sleep, bathroom old looking, I got up in morning and decided to look for another hotel in Ft. Myers. We decided to go get continental breakfast. Got back into the filthy elevator, walked to small area for breakfast, husband walked over to get hot breakfast of eggs, etc. and it was empty! He turned around in disgust, and came over to me and said "Lets get out of here". I went to the front desk and told them we were not happy with this hotel and could not stay here. Must have heard it before because they never asked me what was the problem or if there was anything they could do to make us happy. Do not stay here. You will not be happy. I could not get out of there soon enough!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank DaisyOhio
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Stayed here this past week and had one of the worst hotel stays yet. My fiance and I requested a non-smoking king room as he is 6'5 and takes an entire double bed to himself. To which we were given 2 double beds in a marked 'non-smoking' room that had obviously been smoked in. I am an asthmatic and allergic to smoke, so upon entering I was immediately aware of the smoke. We attempted to switch rooms only to be given an extremely hard time by the female working at the desk, (name forgotten). After a lot of begging and pleading to be relocated for health concerns, a different employee finally stepped up and begrudgingly gave us another room. This was one a wheel-chair accessible room and the employees were exremely worried that they would need to kick us out to give it to someone in need of that specific room. I would like to add, that we were here earlier in the week with a nicer king room that had a kitchenette, which was pretty nice. My fiance and I left for a few days and I left one of my suitcases with a friend who was also staying at the hotel so that I wouldn't have to lug it around with me. She however left the hotel before I returned and left the suitcase at the front desk for me upon my arrival. So when we checked back in on Sunday the same employee that was giving us such a hard time about our room was also there when I asked if they had my suitcase. Her response "Come back here and get it" as in come behind the desk and get it yourself. I was thoroughly disgusted with this response. She didn't know my name, nor did she bother checking the name tag on the bag, she could have given that bag to anybody, regardless of its contents. Considering I had just returned from Disney where their employees are required to go above and beyond, to have a front desk representative not only remain in her seat (who gave her a chair? No hotel Ive ever been to has allowed their front desk staff to have a chair) but to tell me to come behind the counter to get the bag myself, while she remained seated and then seemed thoroughly disgusted with us that she had to change our room and couldn't be bothered, so another staff member did it for her. Seriously unimpressed with the service we experienced this past weekend. If you are looking for one of the most ignorant unhelpful hotels... this would be it. Good luck!

Room Tip: Just don't stay here.... nowhere near the beach, BUT near highway. Ask for a kitchenette room.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cmbigtime
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Just spent awhile in one of the busiest Comfort Inns we've ever encountered. A fairly large inn, it's located very close to I-75 headed toward Tampa. We were amazed at the daily traffic thru this place, many I spoke with have been coming back for many years. Our efficiency was very roomy and adequately equipped. The breakfast room, which was heavily used every morning but also adequately supplied, was usually so crowded that we brought our breakfast up to our room since we had a nice table and chairs to relax at. A very nice large pool with a Tiki bar (good happy hour everyday) was comfortable to relax after sightseeing or beaching all day. Negatives - very large inn and only one elevator was working, sort of on the opposite end of Naple's beaches although getting there was pretty easy. We'd definitely stop by here again in the future.

• Stayed: February 2012