All reviewspine ridgewaffle housebest westernsroom was cleanconvenient locationbagelsstayed one nightsmall balconyfront desk clerkfirst floorpool and hot tubfree breakfastthe general managergreat place to staywould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areanice pool area
Reviewed 9 March 2018

We stayed here recently and had plenty of cockroaches to keep us company. They treated the room twice, but did not fix the problem. Every employee was sympathetic but useless. They had a wedding reception on our floor (3rd) that noisily went into quiet hours. Non Smoking room had burn holes in furniture. Room was very plain and had a big crack under the door to the balcony. Breakfast was predictably poor in quality and cleanliness. I would highly recommend this Hotel to people I did not like. I would rate this place Zero if that was an available rating.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a week here. Room on the 4th floor was quiet, very clean and spacious. Included free breakfast daily had both hot and cold offerings, fresh fruit and juices and yogurts also. Pool and hot tub area was well maintained, clean, and had tons of towels. Great value for a nice property with easy access to just about all major roads.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Very comfy beds - good staff . Decent breakfast . And parking is included . I could not find anything and I just stopped by .. they accommodated me . Clean bathrooms .
I would recommend this place instead of any Hilton. Etc around - just no restaurant on site: bar .. all around closes at 10

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2018

We arrived in Naples at around 8pm after a long drive across Alligator Alley to find everywhere booked.
The only place we could find was this supposedly " Good" hotel.
We discovered that whilst we had to pay $320, another guest who had booked on line three hours before our arrival had paid $99 on line for the adjoining room.
Thank you Best western, at least we know who never to book with again!!

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I find it hard to review chain hotels, except when they are terrible. This Best Western is exactly what I expect from the chain.

It's clean. It has a pool and hot tub. I'm staying in a suite, which offers a kitchen complete with stove, oven, various cooking pots and pans, and even a muffin dish. And a FULL size refrigerator, which I find absolutely perfect.

The staff is friendly, polite, and the house keeping staff is out of this world. They even washed our personal dishes when we didn't get to them.

Overall, this hotel is an average Best Western. Nothing special, and nothing bad. It's the busy season, so prices are pretty high and the parking lot is rather small. Other than that, I'm very happy with my stay. Hopefully, you will too

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
YESSICA H, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review. Our staff all around work very hard to make it a wonderful stay for all our guests. I 'am very proud to have the team we have here. Thank you for acknowledging them.