“Excellent Food and Service”

Noodles Italian Cafe & Sushi Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Noodles Italian Cafe & Sushi Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 1,082 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 29
Cuisines: Sushi, Italian
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Cross street: Mission Square Plaza
Transit: CAT Collier County"s public bus stops right in front of the restaurant.
Description: Local Owners Matt and Seth, Invite your family to join our family at Noodles Italian Cafe & Sushi Bar for a wonderful array of mouthwatering dishes for you to choose from. Homemade in house fresh pasta, fresh in house prepared desserts like Tiramisu made with real espresso coffee and imported Italian lady fingers. Our newly designed concept offers upscale Italian fare and classic favorites. Along with traditional sushi freshly made by our fantastic authentic trained sushi chefs. Try our own sushi creations like the "Big Daddy roll' filled with all our fresh fish and lightly tempura fried, or one of the traditional sushi creations like Tuna Tataki, prepared with "aaa grade" high quality tuna. Come and feast with us and all the flavors of the world.
Reviewed 19 July 2018

We had the pleasure once again of dining at Noodles Italian Cafe & Sushi Bar. The California roll was one of the best that my wife has ever had. My Pasta Bayou is always consistently excellent. Kudos to Devon (General Manager) for being an outstanding host and a jack of all trades (Matr ' D. , Bartender , Server and Busboy). He is always visible and hard working. Our server Tyler (Whiskers) was tremendous. He was extremely accommodating and courteous. Everyone should ask for him as a server. I will definitely return.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

I was in the mood for a good pizza and found myself at Noodles. I was pleasantly surprised to find a couple of different made-from-scratch pizzas on the menu and I ordered the "lovers" (as in meat lovers?) pizza. Tyler took my order and brought my cola to me quickly. Meanwhile I observed the care he took to render great service to a large party next to me celebrating a grandfather's 100th birthday! I was delighted that he took such good, attentive care of the party to ensure a memorable event for the centenarian and his loving family. I was pleased with the Caesar salad that preceded my pizza and the pizza itself was amazingly delicious and so plentiful that I could not finish it (the leftover slices were wonderful the next day)! But, the real champion of the evening, without a doubt, was my young server Tyler. I watched him interact not only with me but with other patrons and fellow servers; he is just what a great restaurant would want in a server and I hope his efforts are acknowledged and appropriately rewarded. Really, a true asset to Noodles!

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Great food great service! Love the atmosphere and decor. I would recommend the salmon Florentine or chicken artichoke

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Our large family outing consisted of 8 adults and two children. The menu had a great variety of vegetarian, fishes, and meats for both appetizers and entrees. The food came out at a very good pace and was coursed out well. Our server, Will, was by far the most patient and accommodating server I have had in quite some time. Serving a large group of indecisive people is no easy task, but Will handled our group very well. We will certainly be back again.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

We like good Italian food well prepared and impecably served. Maybe this spoiled palet of ours is to blame, but our experience at Noodles just fell short. Not bad; good...but only good.