“Excellent food”

Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Description: Em-on's Thai Cafe was started by my Wife's sister Emon in 1998. She has spent all those years behind the wok and has finally decided to retire. My wife Lek has purchased the Restaurant. Lek's family (10 other brothers and sisters) all own restaurants in Thailand. Lek has been working and cooking in Thai restaurants since she was 5 yrs old. Please give us a try you will find we have the best Thai food in Naples.
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

So we are spending a month on vacation in ft myers area and we have been here twice so far, and as we drove away today after enjoying lunch, we both agreed we will probably squeeze in one more visit before heading back to Michigan.
First visit was 3 adults for dinner. Ordered Pad Si-ew, pad Keep Mao and pineapple fried rice. Pineapple fried rice was good, but least favorite of the 3 dishes. Also ordered 1 bowl Tom Yum soup..... amazing.
Lunch visit today and I got a bowl of Tom Yum for my meal. I confess, I'd never had this dish prior to coming here, so can't compare it to other restaurants. All I can say is it is excellent. Sooooo flavorful, loaded with veggies that are perfectly cooked.... not mushy. LOVE it.
DH got Pad Kra Prow spicy basil. ... Yummy. Loads of flavor and good amount of food.
As we dined, we discussed being unable to understand the (FEW) negative comments on this place. You really need to come here and see for yourself how good the food really is.

2  Thank HAYDEVIN

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Truly the best Thai food I have eaten in years! Absolutely fresh and delicious. I had a red curry with chicken. I wish they served steamed dumplings however.

1  Thank cece0430
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Yum! Consistently...YUM! We first found Em-On's 17 years ago when we relocated to Naples and 17 years later it is still our favorite!

I LOVE the red curry!

The staff always remembers us and other regulars and we always feel welcome.

The food has true Thai flavor and spices and isn't Americanized like another local Thai restaurant. Because of it, we always leave with happy tummys, enjoying the Thai spice, fresh vegetables and friendly service.

Their food is so good that you'll wake up the next day craving more!

1  Thank hopesparkie
Reviewed 12 February 2018

I've eaten here several times over several years and I've never had a bad meal here. Food is always delicious and I clear my plate. The staff are exceedingly friendly and service is excellent. The chef/owner Em-On often comes out to check how everything is. She's a great senior.

1  Thank Egertonjan
Reviewed 4 February 2018

The wonton soup is authentic. Rice noodle dumplings filled with seasoned pork make it so good. You could have this only and be satisfied.

1  Thank PJCM744