“Excellent authentic Thai at great prices”
Review of Em-On's Thai Cafe

Em-On's Thai Cafe
Ranked #14 of 1,052 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Description: Em-on's Thai Cafe was started by my Wife's sister Emon in 1998. She has spent all those years behind the wok and has finally decided to retire. My wife Lek has purchased the Restaurant. Lek's family (10 other brothers and sisters) all own restaurants in Thailand. Lek has been working and cooking in Thai restaurants since she was 5 yrs old. Please give us a try you will find we have the best Thai food in Naples.
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

We love Thai food and its something we eat a lot whilst at home or travelling the World

Staying in Naples we decided to try Em-On's and we were not disappointed.

The service was excellent and the food was so fresh and so tasty.

My wife is a great lover of Thai Red curry, she prefers a little less spice than I do and opted for it as they make it which is medium.

I love lots of Thai dishes but I'm also keen on the chef's specials or regional specials whenever eating so some great advice pointed me to the Jungle Curry, which I asked for a little hotter than standard but not quite Thai hot.

Both dishes were served with boiled rice, very generous portions. The Thai Red came with 10 Shrimps and the Jungle curry with plenty Chicken.

Flavours on both dishes were great, service was fantastic and we finished everything on all plates.

A lovely touch when someone (I assume the lady owner) came over and asked us how everything was, noticing I had the Jungle Curry she then went on to talk about it, how it was the choice of many employees there, where it was from and how they make it all from scratch.

The only slight improvement I'd suggest to the restraunt is to offer up some more side dishes. We like to have a side of plain noodles alongside the rice option, this was not possible, and I actually heard another table make the same request and get the same response. Surely this is something that could be easily added to the menu.

Great experience, definitely would eat here again and definitely recommend it.

1  Thank Jason L

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Amazing food. We ordered a fixed price option with two entries, an app and a bottle of wine. It could not be beat. But despite the good value, the food was fresh and flavorful. We got the lemongrass soup, the pad Thai and the chicken with cashew nuts. All superb. We will come back again.

1  Thank menchink
Reviewed 12 October 2016

Em-On's Thai Cafe is one truly authentic Thai restaurant! I vacationed in Thailand and fell in love with the many flavors of this charming country's cuisine. Thai Cafe is easy to miss, tucked back in a typically unremarkable Naples' Shopping Center. Nicely decorated, both the food and the service are excellent. Meals arrive promptly and they are unfailingly delicious! Do make a reservation...many locals dine there and tables fill up quickly...early diners are seated promptly! We usually share an appetizer ( Crispy Spring Rolls) and a bowl of soup ( Tom Yum Goong) for example. I love the light but very filling salads and my husband tries a different hot dish every time. Do try the Thai Sticky Rice, if you've not had it before! Try to save room for dessert...we like the Deep Fried Banana w/honey and Vanilla Ice Cream!

1  Thank ealexander12016
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Went there for lunch with a family due to a lot og good reviews but was a bit dissapointed. Would probably give it2,5 stars if very hungry. Othevise Would go somewhere else.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

This wasn't my first visit. I absolutely lobe this place. The food is top notch. I would love to know what is in the wonton soup! Its amazing. Do yourself a favor if you are in Naples, check this place out. A+++

1  Thank Tom C