“Best Sashimi and a deep fried LOBSTER appetizer that is killer!!”
Review of Club Sushi

Club Sushi
Ranked #223 of 1,082 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 35
Cuisines: Japanese
Neighbourhood: Moorings
Neighbourhood: Moorings
Reviewed 30 November 2017

We have been coming to Naples every year for vacation. We have our normal favorite spots and Club Sushi is our "go to" place. Unfortunately, several of our favorite places have let us down this year. We were hoping Club Sushi would still be great and it was. They have the best, freshest and larges slices of sashimi around. We LOVE their sashimi and we are sushi snobs. Very few places impress us. This is one is great!! They also have many nice rolls and other dishes like tempura shrimp. One of our favorites is their Deep fried lobster appetizer. We had lobster tails at three different restaurants this week and club Sushi was the best!

2  Thank DDBourget

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Having been at Club Sushi through many iterations, it is the best sushi in town - always the freshest fish and often surprise specials such as tuna tacos, oysters on the half shell (or shooters), uni, lobster tempura and many others. Service could not be better - Tami is amazing! Another plus is being able to order from Harold's too, so those in your party who don't like sushi can order a burger or other "bar" food. I highly recommend it.

3  Thank Linda M
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

My favorite skinny T roll, love the salad dressing. Plus my favorite server Tami always take care of me.

2  Thank tufgrl
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

I just want to say that I’ve been a regular at Club sushi for years. I have just learned that the new owners let go of one of the kindest most talented Sushi Chef that they’ve ever had, his name is Esteban. He was the kindest especially when my dad was dying of cancer he would greet my dad and made him always feel like he was famous. My dad asked me everyday if we could go see him and have sushi. I am heart broken that you would let such a asset go. Do you have any idea how hard it is to have loyal and good employees? I think not. You will never see me again at club sushi, and being in the restaurant business I will not recommend Club Sushi ever again. Shame on you !!!!!!!!!!

3  Thank hollyh210
GCINAPLES, General Manager at Club Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Is Esteban the only reason you would visit Club Sushi? We have been open since 1998 & Esteban was only here a few years.
Also not sure where you are getting your information? The same owner has been here since before the sushi bar opened in 1998. Before you "shame" someone, get your facts straight.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

We went there again last night. It just doesn't get any better. Fresh food great service and amazing chefs.

2  Thank andydog1