See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I was here on business and although it's Spartan to be nice, it IS clean and everything was in good working order(fridge, tv, microwave, etc.). The owner was very nice and always attentive to anything I needed during my week there.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

The worst place we’ve ever stayed.
The bed took up the whole floor.
No heat, only 2 towels, no smoke alarm, only high top chairs and we are seniors, the bleach smell was overpowering, no coffee pot, only infomercials on the TV and $125 for the night. I don’t believe the room was even 12x12.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 147jeank
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Made a reservation the night before my stay through booking.com and the next morning my plans had changes so I cancelled immediately. Called the hotel and explained and they were absolutely unwilling to work with me. The charge on booking.com was $89.99 and then with the hotel fees and taxes I was charges a total of $115.
BEWARE and AVOID this place!!!!!!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2017

A mom & pop motel along Highway 41. Friendly & helpful woman (owner?) at the desk.
The room was VERY clean and the bed was VERY comfortable! Though along 41, it was still very quiet for sleeping. The shower was great; good water, water pressure and flow rate!
Small fridge and micro in room; Direct TV, which doesn't have any local channels.
I would readily stay there again!
I paid $84.31 total on November 18. About $15 of that was tourist tax. Naples is know for scalping its visitors with taxes!

Room tip: I stayed in room #2.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Hello,

I am having a very nice time staying at Glades Motel in Naples. They have good internet, nice staff, clean rooms, and excellent service.

If you are looking for a nice place to stay that is close to downtown and the Collier County Government District then this is the place for you.

Bradley Thomas Serbu