“Awesome golf experience!!”

Tiburon Golf Club
Ranked #36 of 177 Outdoor Activities in Naples
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Located in Naples, Florida, Tiburon Golf Club features two 18-hole, Greg Norman-designed golf courses, the Gold and the Black. Tiburon is home to the LPGA Tour's CME Group Tour Championship and the PGA TOUR's QBE Shootout and is consistently rated among the top 20 golf facilities in Florida by Golf Digest and GOLF Magazine.
Reviewed 24 April 2017

It's been a wonderful experience. staff are very nice and polite, very good service. I very challenching course from the back tees. The course is in amazing shape, greens are perfect and very fast. I played the Gold Course and I recommend it the anybody.

Ricky P, Director of Marketing and Communications at Tiburon Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Max, thank you for spending the day with us. We are glad you got the chance to play the Gold Course. If you played from the back tees, you got to see it for everything it's got! Those are the same tees the LPGA and PGA TOUR players play! We are glad you enjoyed your round and thank you for leaving such a positive review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Bring your A game to Tiburon Black--- inaccuracy is punished here---and I was punished. it was my first round since Nov, but wow--
interesting holes---good yardage shots are needed on these greens.

1  Thank Rich H
Ricky P, Director of Marketing and Communications at Tiburon Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Yes, the Black Course is tough! Thank you for spending the day with us. Did you know we are in the process of remastering the Black Course? Come November 1, 2017 the course will be brand new. We are making a lot of changes to make the course even better! Thanks again for spending the day with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 8 April 2017

I have played this course (there are two courses, the Gold and the Black) six times in the last two years. I believe they alternate the two courses between those who stay at the Ritz Carlton and the members. Since I am a guest, I play wherever my brother in law wants to play. Anyway, the two courses are tough and narrow, but I am speaking from an older guy's prospective. I prefer the Black Course as it is somewhat more forgiving. But if you hit it straight and long, you will have no problem in scoring a little above par. The price for me was $110 as a guest of a member. People who read this write up, probably have no care about the cost. Hit them straight and long and enjoy the 19th hole!

Ricky P, Director of Marketing and Communications at Tiburon Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Thank you for spending the day with us. Have you had a chance to play the Gold Course since we remastered it last year? You will also be happy to know that we are going to do the same to the Black Course this year. We are also adding turf where we can on both courses to make them more forgiving for golfers. Thanks again for spending the day with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Since we visited and played Tiburon last year, they've redone all the greens.The course is in excellent condition now and worth playing. We played the Black course twice.

Ricky P, Director of Marketing and Communications at Tiburon Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Thank you for giving us another chance. The Gold Course was remastered in 2016 and is better than ever. The Black Course is also better than ever, and we are going to remaster it this year! By November both courses will be brand new. Again, thank you for coming back to Tiburón and leaving such a positive review!

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

First, let me say I have visited many clubs and courses around the country so this review comes with great experience. The facility and staff are terrific. Great service, friendly and beautiful set up. Range is a 7 and practice greens are a 9. Totally adequate and nice. The Black course is VERY tight, lots of trees and tough! Greens are very firm and the sand traps are in need of work but if you want a test of your skills, check it out. Gold course is a 9 as far as resort courses go. Beautifully manicured, cool bunkers with grass walls, lots of water and interesting tee shots. No rough on either course so plenty of shots run off into waste areas. Overall, a very nice complex and pair of course but for fun and enjoyment, Gold course is the one to play.

Ricky P, Director of Marketing and Communications at Tiburon Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Thank you for spending the day with us and for leaving such a positive review. Did you know we recently remastered the Gold Course and are doing the same to the Black Course this year?

On the Gold Course, we used Duranunker on those bunker faces. Looks real, but isn't. Still looks great, though! Again, thank you for spending the day with us and if you ever need anything or have any questions about the property, feel free to email me at rpotts@troon.com. We hope to see you again soon!