GreenLinks Golf Villas at Lely Resort
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$ 143
US$ 127
US$ 145
US$ 122
Staybridge.com
Ramada by Wyndham Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$ 105
US$ 93
US$ 97
US$ 94
Inn of Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
Best Western Naples Inn & Suites(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$ 143
US$ 133
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
US$ 99
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$ 302
  • Pool
US$ 244
US$ 210
Orbitz.com
All reviewsgreen linksmarco islandsam sneadthree bedroom condowasher and dryerpool houseminute drivenice condosouth naplesfull kitchenliving roomgreat weekscreened in porchgrounds are well maintainedgreat place to stay in napleshot tubreception area
Reviewed 25 April 2012

This was our first family vacation with our 3 year old and 6 month old girls. Our flights from Milwaukee got in late Saturday night, but Greenlinks was very helpful in allowing us to check in late. It was simple, easy and straight-forward. The rooms surprised us, as we were expecting nice accomodations, but the 2 bedroom condo was extremely nice and we really enjoyed our private, screened patio. We asked for a crib to be in the room for our 6 month old, and it was right inside the door as we entered. The room had everything we needed and we enjoyed everything about our stay. The pool area was well kept and very clean, and there were gas grills right in the pool area for anyone to use. I booked two tee times at the Flamingo and Mustang courses through Greenlinks front desk and got exactly the times I asked for. Front desk service was great and they even have beach supplies for you to use at no charge. We were a little skeptical at first for what they would have, but they have nice tennis rackets, plenty of buckets and shovels for use at the beach, chairs and umbrellas all in fairly good to good condition. Overall, we couldn't have been happier with our stay at Greenlinks.

Room Tip: Rooms in the 100's are closest to the front office and pool
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank TGries24
Reviewed 26 February 2012

We have chosen this location via internet and we had a wonderful stay overall.
Is the adequate structure for those who wants to rest and play golf. You feel like a retourning repeat guest, mostly thanks to the General Manager: Randy A. Bayard.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Luigi R
Reviewed 6 February 2012

I have no idea why is this resort so highly rated by others. The unit we were originally given was so awful - outdated, blood spots on a pillow, toilet doesn't flush, internet signal too low for connection to be established, no pullout sofa as mentioned, coffee pot dirty and lid missing... Just plain awful. After complaining we were moved to a much better unit. I was told I was given the first unit because I asked for ground floor and proximity to the pool so I guess I had to compromise on the quality. The window treatments collapsed on us first 5 minutes we were in the "updated"unit. WOW. Never heard from a manager despite much complaining. And pool was freezing cold the whole time we were there. It was 80F every day. I complained about that too and was told that is as hot as it gets. All guests at the pool were talking about how cold the water was. At the end of our stay I heard a man/manager saying finally heating company figured out what was wrong with the pool. Terrible! I wasnt even able to swim in a pool during my vacation. Save your money and spend your $1000 + somewhere else!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
10  Thank Ira M
samhendricks, Guest Relations Manager at GreenLinks Golf Villas at Lely Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2012

Dear Ira M,
I was truly disappointed to read your review regarding your recent stay at our resort. I hope you found the accommodations offered for the remainder of your stay much more comfortable. We did experience a malfunction with our swimming pool equipment during your stay which was rectified within 48 hours. It is unfortunate that this situation was unexpected and happened while you were here.
As you can see by the many positive reviews on this website; we strive to provide the highest level of service and have garnered many favorable reviews.
I would have certainly enjoyed the opportunity to speak with you during your stay had you brought your concerns to my attention then.
Please feel free to contact me should you wish to discuss your comments further.

I truly hope you will consider returning to GreenLinks and allow us the opportunity to provide the level of service for which we are known.

Samantha Hendricks
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 5 February 2012

My husband and I just spent two weeks at Greenlinks which is perfectly located...approximately 1/2 way between Naples and Marco Island (9 miles to each). I could tell as soon as I arrived that this small resort would be great. The grounds and buildings are well maintained; the reception staff was welcoming and very helpful. Our two bedroom condo was spacious and very clean. And supplies (laundry detergent, coffee, paper towels, etc.) are replenished as needed. Two golf courses and a club house are right next to the property. The pool area was a great place to hang out and meet new people. The small fitness center seemed to accommodate the needs of the guests. All in all, a great two weeks. We will be back!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lynne L
Reviewed 29 January 2012

We are a group of golfers who have been coming to Greenlinks since it opened. It is only about a 45 minute drive from the Ft. Myers Airport. We always stay for 5 nights and have never had a bad experience. The staff is extremely helpful and accomodating. We have stayed in 2 and 3 bedroom condos. The condos are spacious and have always been very clean. The grounds are absolutly beautiful. We do not use the pool, but it looks wonderful. We do use the grills in the pool area for our cookout and they have always worked well. We will come back next year.

Room Tip: Fo a view, request a room that faces the golf course.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends