“Great property, service and quality”

GreenLinks Golf Villas at Lely Resort
Ranked #28 of 59 Hotels in Naples
London, Ontario
“Great property, service and quality”
Reviewed 28 April 2012

I stayed at Greenlinks for 6 nights. Upon arrival, I was blown away by the property. Everything I saw in the pictures online prior to arrival was exactly what we saw when we arrived. We had a 3 bedroom suite (1 king, 1 queen, 2 twins) which was lots of space for our needs.
The room was spotless and well equipped with everything we needed.
The front desk staff were friendly and offered recommendations of where to go and directions around the area. They also were able to give us chairs, air mattresses and umbrellas to take with us to the beach which was incredibly helpful - staff that I encountered were all fantastic.
One down side, there is no night life at all right around the resort, except for the restaurant next door, which is open until 11pm - not the end of the world though, we made the best of it.

Room Tip: Not all buildings have wi-fi. If you need wi-fi (instead of ethernet) maybe specify at booking?
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank traveler988
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Milwaukee, WI
Reviewed 25 April 2012

This was our first family vacation with our 3 year old and 6 month old girls. Our flights from Milwaukee got in late Saturday night, but Greenlinks was very helpful in allowing us to check in late. It was simple, easy and straight-forward. The rooms surprised us, as we were expecting nice accomodations, but the 2 bedroom condo was extremely nice and we really enjoyed our private, screened patio. We asked for a crib to be in the room for our 6 month old, and it was right inside the door as we entered. The room had everything we needed and we enjoyed everything about our stay. The pool area was well kept and very clean, and there were gas grills right in the pool area for anyone to use. I booked two tee times at the Flamingo and Mustang courses through Greenlinks front desk and got exactly the times I asked for. Front desk service was great and they even have beach supplies for you to use at no charge. We were a little skeptical at first for what they would have, but they have nice tennis rackets, plenty of buckets and shovels for use at the beach, chairs and umbrellas all in fairly good to good condition. Overall, we couldn't have been happier with our stay at Greenlinks.

Room Tip: Rooms in the 100's are closest to the front office and pool
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank TGries24
Sanremo, Italy
Reviewed 26 February 2012

We have chosen this location via internet and we had a wonderful stay overall.
Is the adequate structure for those who wants to rest and play golf. You feel like a retourning repeat guest, mostly thanks to the General Manager: Randy A. Bayard.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Luigi R
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 6 February 2012

I have no idea why is this resort so highly rated by others. The unit we were originally given was so awful - outdated, blood spots on a pillow, toilet doesn't flush, internet signal too low for connection to be established, no pullout sofa as mentioned, coffee pot dirty and lid missing... Just plain awful. After complaining we were moved to a much better unit. I was told I was given the first unit because I asked for ground floor and proximity to the pool so I guess I had to compromise on the quality. The window treatments collapsed on us first 5 minutes we were in the "updated"unit. WOW. Never heard from a manager despite much complaining. And pool was freezing cold the whole time we were there. It was 80F every day. I complained about that too and was told that is as hot as it gets. All guests at the pool were talking about how cold the water was. At the end of our stay I heard a man/manager saying finally heating company figured out what was wrong with the pool. Terrible! I wasnt even able to swim in a pool during my vacation. Save your money and spend your $1000 + somewhere else!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
10 Thank Ira M
samhendricks, Guest Relations Manager at GreenLinks Golf Villas at Lely Resort, responded to this review, 7 February 2012
Dear Ira M,
I was truly disappointed to read your review regarding your recent stay at our resort. I hope you found the accommodations offered for the remainder of your stay much more comfortable. We did experience a malfunction with our swimming pool equipment during your stay which was rectified within 48 hours. It is unfortunate that this situation was unexpected and happened while you were here.
As you can see by the many positive reviews on this website; we strive to provide the highest level of service and have garnered many favorable reviews.
I would have certainly enjoyed the opportunity to speak with you during your stay had you brought your concerns to my attention then.
Please feel free to contact me should you wish to discuss your comments further.

I truly hope you will consider returning to GreenLinks and allow us the opportunity to provide the level of service for which we are known.

Samantha Hendricks
Guest Services Manager
Bel Air, Maryland
Reviewed 5 February 2012

My husband and I just spent two weeks at Greenlinks which is perfectly located...approximately 1/2 way between Naples and Marco Island (9 miles to each). I could tell as soon as I arrived that this small resort would be great. The grounds and buildings are well maintained; the reception staff was welcoming and very helpful. Our two bedroom condo was spacious and very clean. And supplies (laundry detergent, coffee, paper towels, etc.) are replenished as needed. Two golf courses and a club house are right next to the property. The pool area was a great place to hang out and meet new people. The small fitness center seemed to accommodate the needs of the guests. All in all, a great two weeks. We will be back!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Lynne L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Naples
Naples Bay Resort
#1 of 59 in Naples
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,431 reviews
North Naples
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples

Been to GreenLinks Golf Villas at Lely Resort? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK