GreenLinks Golf Villas at Lely Resort
Inn on Fifth(Naples)
US$ 462
US$ 283
Official Website
Inn of Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$ 143
US$ 842
RitzCarlton.com
  • Beachfront
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$ 166
Travelocity
US$ 471
US$ 457
  • Pool
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
US$ 299
US$ 398
  • Beachfront
All reviewsgreen linksmarco islandsam sneadthree bedroom condowasher and dryerpool houseminute drivenearby publixnice condosouth naplesfull kitchenliving roomgreat weekscreened in porchgrounds are well maintainedgreat place to stay in napleshot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 September 2011

We live on the east coast of Florida and this was just a little over an hour from home. We came over to celebrate our anniversary and had a relaxing time. We arrived late (9:00pm) and had a very gracious and easy check-in with Aldo. He had called me a day or so before to confirm my reservations and said a late check-in was not a problem. We had a 2 bedroom villa with a view of the putting green and sand bunker. We literally could have gone to the putting green from our garden balcony. The villa was immaculate with all the necessities found at home, including a wine opener. When using the internet, I realized that wi-fi was not available, but a quick phone call to Aldo would get me an ethernet cable and the internet was up. For us, we played the Mustang course,and found it adequate. Unfortunately, after playing courses like The Dragon in Sierra Nevada, Four Seasons, Exuma, and Eagle Trace, Ft. Lauderdale a lot of courses pale in difficulty and beauty to those courses. The Flamingo was closed due to maintenance, but I look forward to going back to play.
Overall, Greenlinks Lely Resort was a very relaxing 3 day getaway for us, and I would highly recommend to anyone. Their staff is very courteous and the facility accomodating.

Thank you Samantha and Aldo for a great getaway

Room Tip: The garden villa is great, but beware of upstairs neighbors.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2011

Attended the Florida Outdoor Writers annual convention at Greenlinks. Rooms were immaculate, roomy and comfortable. The personnel were outstanding in every way. The conference meeting rooms were nice with comfortable cushioned chairs. The resort is located in close proximity to many probably destinations, from sightseeing to fishing. I would highly recommend Greenlinks to anyone and would definitely return myself.
RP

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Ron P
Reviewed 18 June 2011

My wife and I stayed at Greenlinks for three nights at this very pleasant resort . We stayed in a Flamingo villa which was very spacious with two bedrooms, dining area, two lounges, balcony and a full kitchen and laundry. Parking was outside the villa and free !

Greenlinks is adjacent to two championship golf courses and the clubhouse bar and dining facilities were available although presently on limited summer hours. There is also a pool on site with a gym and indoor sitting area.

Green links is located in the Lely resort in south Naples and close to Marco Island.

We arrived early and the reception could not have been more welcoming - I recommend this resort for both golfers and non-golfers.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JimandJanet21
Reviewed 14 June 2011

GreenLinks is a Condo complex within a large residential subdivision (Lely). It is close to the two most popular roads in Southeast Naples. This makes for quick and easy access to the Everglades area, Marco Island, Naples and even Ft. Myers. The I-75 expressway is less than 10 minutes away, which will take you north into Ft. Myers and other areas. We like Naples, Marco and the Everglades areas, so this was great for us. The Condo was spacious and clean. The pool was also very nice. Our toddlers enjoyed the place. They called it our Naples home. They didn't want to leave, and neither did my wife and I.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank ChrisAndFamily
Reviewed 6 June 2011

My wife, son and daughter-in-law, two grandsons and myself stayed at GreenLinks Resort for a week. Our accomations were above and beyond what we expected. The whole unit was tastefully decorated and fully equipped. We were located within walking distance of the pool and golf course and the beaches were within a 15 minute drive. We will give this resort an A+!

Room Tip: No elevators, reserve a room on the lower level
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family