See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 February 2016

Spent a few days in sunny Naples and stayed with my folks at the Chalet. Everyone was so very friendly and I really felt like it was a home away from home. Apartment rooms were nice and had all you'd need for even an extended stay. The charm comes from the common sun room area where folks gather in the mornings to chat over coffee and discuss plans for the day, and again in the evenings to share experiences! They even have a common cookout night (optional) one night a week where folks can dine together if they want. My folks have gone there for years. I can see why! I had a ball.

Room Tip: My uncle had an upstairs room, my parents a downstairs one - both were very nice
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Marianne S
wpchalet, Owner at Wiggins Pass Chalet, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2016

Thank you Marianne... and it was Great meeting you, so happy that you enjoyed your stay in the Apartment...and we hope to see you again in the future.
Kind regards, Andre & Karen

Reviewed 22 January 2016

TripAdvisor won't let me rate in half numbers!

Wiggins Pass Chalet is situated in North Naples, in what I would consider a slightly odd location for lodging, but it works. Right across the street is something of a little strip mall, with a Bealls, DSW, Panera, Japanese Steakhouse, etc.

I was a little worried when we drove up, like "what did we get ourselves in to?" But on entering the property, I was pleasantly surprised. It is situated like an old condo building (I'm betting that's what it was). The managers were really nice and personable, helpful with all the details, showed us to our room, etc.

The room is well-equipped. Living/dining area with a recliner, couch and small TV. The kitchen is a very nice to have, and the king bed was comfy. The screened back porch didn't look out onto much, but also nice to have. Big walk-in closet and bathroom.

We didn't hear much street noise, which I was slightly worried about, because the bedroom sat on the back of the property. Though you could hear street noise in the living spaces. We had a particularly windy night, and the wind-chimes nearly drove me banana-cakes, and a car alarm went off for a good 3 hours straight, but note, I'm a light sleeper.

We did see a couple of bugs in the room. I guess that's a #FloridaProblem everywhere.

I would stay here again, depending on the mix of prices and availability on a future visit.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

We had a great time. The apt was so cute and clean. The managers were so gracious and helpful. They gave us bikes to use and chairs fir the beach. If you're looking for a place on the beach- this is 3miles from it with no pool but very nice place to stay and close to many nice restaurants, shops and the state park.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2016

We didn't actually stay at Wiggins Pass Chalet even though we had booked a room through Expedia weeks before our arrival. Expedia called us less than a week before our arrival and told us Wiggins had overbooked. Expedia was very good in booking us an alternative. Then, I got a call from Wiggins Pass on the day we were supposed to arrive and they were wondering when we were coming. I told the person that they had cancelled our reservation through Expedia and he said it must have been their mistake. In any event, I would not book this place through a 3rd party as it caused us a lot of stress.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
wpchalet, Manager at Wiggins Pass Chalet, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2016

We are "Very Sorry" that you had a problem/mix up with "Expedia" in making a reservation/booking at our Hotel. For some reason they (Expedia) made a mistake and told you that we did *not have availability for your dates (*When In Fact We Did). But as you mentioned we at the Hotel (Wiggins Pass Chalet) were expecting you on your date in question and we held your reservation with availability for you. That is why we called you directly on your date of arrival and asked you if you knew what time you were going to arrive for check-in that day.. We were just a surprised as you were when you told us that *Expedia (* had arranged another Hotel for you for your dates) .
*Some times it is a good idea for Guests having reservations for Any Hotel to perhaps call/contact the Hotel directly to check on the status of his or her reservation.
*Just like with an airline reservation it's a Good Idea to call ahead First To Make Sure That Your reservation/bookings are going to be OK and as planed.

*Bottom Line ..We at the Hotel (Wiggins Pass Chalet) are Truly Very Sorry For Expedia's Mix-up of your reservation/booking.

And we hope you will keep us in mind for any future trips to Naples Florida and give us a chance to make-up for this mix-up.

Best Of Kind Regards, Andre
Wiggins Pass Chalet, Naples Florida

Reviewed 30 November 2015

Very clean, lots of room, great price. We stayed one night but plan on staying again. Close to restauraunts and shopping. The beach is a short drive. This is an apartment complex converted to a hotel. The sign is a little hard to see. We felt very welcomed and comfortable.

Stayed: November 2015