“Amazing literally best sushi in the world”
Review of Sushi One

Sushi One
Ranked #246 of 1,082 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

I travel a lot and I love sushi but I never ever had better sushi in my life. Anytime we have visitors and they like sushi we bring them here and everybody says the same thing that this is best sushi they ever had.

I see reviews that it's slow what I say to that is THANK GOD IT'S SLOW CAUSE IT'S ALL MADE SUPER FRESH nothing pre-made my hart is always Super happy after I eat here.

Highly recommend it

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This TrpAdv review tells you that you check-off your selections on a paper listing, versus not telling to a waitress. This may bother you or not.

Also, be aware if tables are filled as that maybe a sign of slow waitress service to get you a menu or your list, or slow meal preparation.
We waited 45 mins after the waitress took our list. It my opinion that it was slow food preparation even though they had 3 behind the sushi counter.

Their sashimi salad is scrumptious.
Yes, as a meal. Salad greens, cuke slices, avocado cubed and many fish pieces. Nice sushi sauce mixed in.

Did see many an entree come out as we waited. All looked fresh, hearty, delicious to eat.

Will come again but with hesitation if a full house.

1  Thank Track1089
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Get the sushi tacos. The krab ones are amazing. We usually get all krab tacos ( it comes also with tuna and shrimp). Service has always been okay. Nice atmosphere for sure.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Food is a 5/10 and service is a 2/10. The servers need a refresher course in basic service, the sushi chefs have no personality and the owner never says a word.

1  Thank Christopher N
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

The sushi is very fresh and authentic. Their salads with sushi grade tuna, avocado and cucumber is wonderful and my husband had the salad with several types of raw fish in it. Absolutely delicious fresh and wonderful. A must try for sushi in Naples. I can't wait to go back!