“My first Bento Box”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We don't do sushi often, and this was the first time I'd seen a Bento Box. We were there for lunch, and the Bento Box was very good and very filling. We enjoyed it very much. Service was great - they checked on us often. Pretty good selection of very reasonably priced beers. We'll be back.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Best Bento Boxes in town.
Friendly staff and great food.
Ginger salad dressing is best I ever had!
Best hidden gem Naples has to offer.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 24 November 2017

good location, in a shopping center with Best Buy, Kohls, costco. went for a lunch, ordered makimemo box with combination of 3 choices sushi rolls $15.95, shrimp tampura (add $1) , spicy tuna (add $1) and friy grouper (add $1). ended up $18.95 Good Sushi but a bit pricy, service is ok. it was Friday, a bit packed.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 16 August 2017

The food was ok,the Bricktop Lunch Sushi at the Waterside Shops are fresher(I will not say that the sushis are not fresh there,but different) I think the fish was fresh but to warm!the waitress a bit pushy,because we like not everything together,and promptly,I could not even finish my soup,I feal than always like order,eat,go!so the service was fast,lol,the tempura sushi with fatty sauces, creme cheese,hope they do not cook like this in Thailand, however,it was ok

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 10 August 2017

First, I DID NOT HAVE ANY SUSHI - yet, as part of a family who has been in the food service industry for more than 100 years, ALL OFFERED ON A MENU should be equally well thought out and prepared.

Small, strip center location - so no reasoning for afternoon prices that exceed establishments who have much bigger overhead and I would consider, chef costs than they. Yet, the Red Curry I ordered, was as expensive as any I have had anywhere else in the US !!!! That would not be any problem, if it had some reason to be so priced.

To start, first time I ever ordered Thai food ANYWHERE in the WORLD that the waiter did not ask for the level of spiceness. Should have known right then and there that we were entering amateur hour. Food arrived, incredibly small bowl of rice, and the main course - not much more than barely warmed hard as raw green and red peppers, some carrots and other commonly found ingredients, extremely chewy fried tofu all in a totally unremarkable "curry" sauce.

If it weren't for getting to spend time with an amazing person I have been trying to get together with for five years, this would have been a total bust. Instead, it was just yet another rip off in the US food industry.

It is the consumers fault though - if they pay professional prices for amateur offerings then of course there will always be those to capitalize on this sad factor of modern day consumerism.

DO NOT OFFER ITEMS ON A MENU THAT YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE OF PREPARING AS ONE WOULD EXPECT THEM TO BE

Two stars - on for the glass of water, the other since I haven't seemed to suffer any physical fallout from this blah, overpriced simplistic offering.

Date of visit: August 2017