“Small Gem with the best sushi!!!”

Fuji Sushi Bar and Asian Bistro
Ranked #144 of 1,082 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

I LOVE this place. Friendly staff, Excellent sushi, Lunch prices are great, & very cute atmosphere. I love the sashimi bento box, great value! Tuna Loco is one of my favorite rolls. They have daily specials & additional specials for checking in on social media.
....oh & try the donuts!!!! ♡

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Visited this place with 3 work mates while at a show and found the place to be great! The staff was attentive and the food really fresh and good. I would definitely return.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

The sushi here was delicious. The service was great. They also have bubble tea in a variety of flavors, so I was very excited to see that !

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Friends recommended we meet at Fuji Sushi Bar and Asian Bistro the other night, and we had never been there before. It is an excellent restaurant for both sushi and asian food. The menu has plenty of choices. We decided on some of the entree dishes, like Crispy Duck and other stir fry dishes, and one of us chose a daily special with scallops and mango sauce. Every dish was big and plenty to eat and the prices are very reasonable. I would recommend this place in a heartbeat, as it had just about everything you can want. We also had Sake and White wine with dinner which were both great as well. Go to this restaurant!

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I got the duck pad Thai and wife got the Bangkok street noodles. Both were very good and came out quickly. Would recommend.