Hilton Naples
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
  • Pool
Inn of Naples(Naples)
Courtyard Naples(Naples)
  • Room Service
1,841 results
All reviewsexecutive floorshula's restaurantbeach packagegreat hotelbeach shuttlebeach chairswaterside shopsclam pass beachfourth floorbottled waterfront desk stafffree valet parkingcontinental breakfastbusiness centerpool and hot tubthe hotel offersfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2012

We stayed there for 3 nights and enjoyed every minute, although the hotel is a distance from the centre of Naples it is still worth the stay. We stayed on the 4th floor and therefore could take advantage of a nice continental breakfast and in the evenings there was a very nice selection of tempting nibbles . We found the staff very helpful and any request was delt with swiftly. The shuttle to the beach with the added extras like chair ,water and towels were very welcome.We will be backl

Room Tip: Request a room on the 4th floor .
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Laura52221
LoveNaples09, Director of Marketing at Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2012

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Naples hotel during your time in Naples. I am so pleased that you had a great visit – and really appreciate you taking the time to comment on the offerings that come with our Executive Level guest rooms and the outstanding service of our staff. The hotel is located five miles from Old Naples and we are conveniently located within walking distance to the open-air, upscale Waterside Shops. We know how precious vacation time can be these days, so we’re extremely pleased that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 25 May 2012

I was a business traveler and the pros of the hotel were the fact that the rooms were very clean. The Barrons' magazine is there bright and early Saturday morning as well as the Wall Street. The room safe is huge, I could fit my 17 1/2" X 12" laptop in there easily. The desk was large, with a comfortable swivel chair and plenty of sockets for my ipad, ipod, laptop and cellphone to charge.
There is a small restaurant on site (shula's steak house) that has a small bar. Food service ends at 10:30 for you late arrivers. The breakfast is good. You can get a AAA rate, so for $125 or so, it's a decent centrally located hotel.

THE cons: The fitness room is small, only2-3 tread mills and the hotel pool is wedged up next to a cement wall with NO bar. Bar and food service near the pool as well as room service is done by only one (YES only one) staff member, so if the hotel is busy, you'll wait. Your room will be facing a parking lot or building and the windows will not open.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank sandidan22

Thank you so much for your review. I absolutely appreciate the feedback we received from you. I do apologize that the fitness room did not meet your expectations. We do our best to accommodate our guests wanting to keep up with their workouts while traveling so in addition to our in-house fitness center (all equipment was upgraded in November 2011) our hotel guests have complimentary access to both locations of Lifestyle Family Fitness centers which are both state of the art, fully equipped fitness centers complete with full schedule of exercise classes. I have shared your comments about the service at the pool area to find a solution so that guests would not be kept waiting during peak times. I am glad you enjoyed the comfort and cleanliness of the rooms and that they met your business needs. Thank you again for your review and I hope to welcome you back during future travels to Naples.

Reviewed 23 May 2012

My mother and I had been making funeral arrangements in Bradenton and wanted to stay in naples prior to heading home to ft. Lauderdale. We made reservations at the last minute for one night and ended up staying two. We had stayed here a few years ago but the service and Room quality were even better than before. From evi at the front desk, to the shuttle driver, to the housekeeping dept., to Joe and Josh at shulas-we couldn't have asked for better service. The executive room came with breakfast and happy hour on our floor. Although this property isnt on the beach, they have made going to the beach as easy as possible with transportation, towels, cold water, etc. I have stayed at the waldorf property down the street and feel the experience is just as good at this location. In fact I am looking at surprising my husband with a stay here for fathers' day. Tammy Dougherty

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank tamzbasket

I am so pleased that you had a great stay at the Hilton Naples hotel during a difficult personal time. I appreciate you taking the time to recognize Evi, Joe & Josh as they are all very valued members of our team. Your comments recognizing the excellent service of our staff are most appreciated and I took the liberty of sharing with everyone. We would love to welcome you & your husband back for Father’s Day. Please let me know if you decide to come as I would love to welcome you personally.

Reviewed 5 May 2012

This is a large hotel, not in a great location for holiday makers, away from the beaches located close to and on a main road / route. The exec room had no balcony (not many do) and although high up, the view was poor. The exec lounge is very small and not always staffed, there's no staff desk in there for instance and to my great surprise, alcoholic drinks (when they are brought out) are not complimentary. There were many corporate functions taking place during our 2 night stay and I would suspect that the size of the hotel and it's banqueting rooms make it more of an events caterer than a holiday destination. Pool area was clean and well maintained - a telephone is provided by the pool in case you wish to order and food or drinks, again this adds to the anonymous feeling of the place. The bill was pushed under our room door on our last night, a few charges had been added to our card which meant we simply left the following day without hardly ever speaking to a member of staff. It certainly felt like the sort of place where nobody knows your name.

Room Tip: I never thought I would say this about a Hilton but the Executive Lounge here probably isn't worth the extra.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank matthew e
LoveNaples09, Director of Marketing at Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2012

Thank you for taking time to write a review. As a hotel that caters to both business travelers, social events and our valued leisure traveler, we strive to maintain a positive experience for all of our guests and I am sorry that we failed to do so in this instance. Our entire team works very hard to make every guest feel well cared for and I apologize that we failed to exceed your expectations. I appreciate your valuable feedback and hope you will give us another chance to show you the warm hospitality we are known for.

Reviewed 3 May 2012

This really didn't feel like a Hilton. You felt like you were turning into a strip mall, or into a roadside hotel in Orlando. The staff were great, very friendly and helpful. The food was overpriced at Shula's, except for breakfast, and the hotel was not efficient. We had a hold on our card for several weeks and had to telephone repeatedly. It's silly to spend this much on a hotel room and not be on the water. Do yourself a favor, and spend a little time on the net and find a property on the ocean or near it unless you get a large discount on this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Crabjunkie

Thank you for sharing your experience and the kind words about our team. I'm truly disappointed to hear that the restaurant did not meet your expectations and apologize for any billing delay. We've certainly taken your comments to heart and will share with our management. I hope you'll visit us again; you'll find that prices in the summer months are the most economical. Thanks again for your valuable feedback!